Lau: *laughs* Oh oki.I sorry. Just my body hurts too much to try and move.

Jewel: That's fine. Now I'm gonna put on some soothing music... is that okay?

Lau: Sure. That would be nice.

She clicked the CD player on and started the music.

Laurent
The music was beautiful and soon as I start to listen to the music I felt soft hands on my back that felt like heaven. Then hands were all over my aching legs. God she is heaven sent and my body is enjoying every single touch. Then I felt more oils poured on my skin... I swear this woman is gonna make me fall asleep and ion want to sleep just yet...but then it stopped.

Okay Mr. Bourgeois turn on your back please.

Laurent
I slowly got up and turned on my back and at the same time pray that ion get "excited" while this goddess o a masseuse is touching me. As soon as I thought I be able to see her she moved above my head and start to work her magic hands on my neck and shoulders. Damn she smells good. I open my eyes and there she was standing over me as I looked at her smiling

Jewel
As I was massaging his neck this beautiful gorgeous man looked up at me and start smiling. And omg was his smile breathtaking including those gorgeous beautiful hazel brown eyes looking up at me. And I already almost lost my words earlier when I saw him laying across the table with just a towel over him. Oh god this Caramel goodness on this table...I'm gonna die happy. .. I continue to massage his neck and shoulders. I made my down to his chest and stomach and back up and again until he moaned I swear that was the end of my panties...

Laurent
Mmmmm! Ahhh!I moaned from when she touch my chest and stomach. Felt so good I had to let my moans free. As I open my eyes once again I look and see her walking from my top half down to my legs while rubbing the oil in her hands. She start at my legs and knees...Omfg! Ahhh! Mmmmm! I bit my bottom lip restraining myself from getting aroused and which I non think I did a great job at. 😂 she moved towards my thighs and up and down she went from my feet to my thighs. Oh god those hands. Shit!

Jewel
As I was massaging his legs and thighs I notice he was getting excited by my touch😏 omg! Down to his feet I went and up to his thighs and legs. I swear if this place didn't have thin walls I would of raped his fine Caramel goodness ass. All his moaning is driving me insane...

(Massage over...)

That be all for you today Mr.Bourgeois?

Lau: Qui (yes) Thank you.

Have a nice day and please come back when ever. Here's our card. Bye.👋

Laurent
She handed me a card with the name and number of the place and my masseuse name and number on the back with other masseuses.

Lau: thank you. Bye.👋

Laurent
As I place my shades back on and head for my car I spotted my masseuse Jewel.

Jewel
As I was leaving for home i was walking towards my car and suddenly I felt eyes on me. I looked up and there he was. That sexy French Caramel Chocolate looking at me with lust in his eyes. Omg! I gotta go b4 I jump his fine ass in this parking lot.I smoked and got in my car cranked up my music and headed home.