Chapter Fourteen

Começar do início

"You sure you don't want me to give you a lift."

"I'm absolutely certain." They both looked over at the group of girls. "Just make sure Joey gets home." He looked at his cousin sitting on the curb head between his legs.

"I got him. I think you and Lauren can resolve this if you try."

"Angelo everybody ain't you and Francesca."

As Rob turned to walk toward the group of girls who waited a shout came from the bouncers who were still being detained. He turned looking at Carmine. "Questo non e finite Deluca." ( This is not over.)"Capisci."

Rob turned put his arm around the little red head who led him to her Escalade. She hit a button and the girls got in the back. He walked her over to the driver side and opened the door . she smiled as he helped her in. "Such a gentleman."

"Momma wouldn't have it no other way." He  smiled closing the door heading back to the other side as he got in. Apparently he was to ride shot gun because all the girls had piled in the back. Looking over at Josey as she smiled. "You ready for the ride of your life blonde."

Rob shook his head smiling..It was infectious with her and damn she was cute as hell. What the hell was he doing.

"Francescaaa....Francesca...."

"Yes. What?" She turned opening one. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped from the bed.

"Calm down before you wake yourself up." The fish laid back fins behind head. "Besides you know this is a dream so relax come lie back down." He patted the bed.

"Albert what the hell never get in my bed with me again." She pointed with that weird water bubble."

"Okay French...just sit down. I've got some news for you." He watched as she sat on the bed.

"First, Robert is crazy but then so is Lauren."

"Dah , what else is new Albert. We already established that."

"Wow someone got up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Albert." She gave him a warning look.

"Gee. Okay , there's a redhead pixy in the mix."

"A redhead pixy? What are you talking about."

"A cutie putie and she's a doctor."

"And your telling me this why."

"Francesca snap out of it...Reds and RobLa and Lauren have a lot in common."

"What do they have in common Albert?"

"Francesca you have to figure that part out."

Francesca watched Albert flip around in the bubble. " I'm parch French. You got something to drink."

"You're in water Albert how can you be thirsty?"

"It's salt water French."

"Whatever Albert."  She flagged him. " Just tell, me is this girl trouble?"

"Actually she could be just what the doctor ordered no pun intended."

"So she's good for Rob but what about Lauren and Liam?"

Albert laughed and began to sing. " What goes around comes back around comes back around my baby."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Wake up French, Angelo's calling and check out the video Best thing I Never Had"

Rinnnnnnnnnnng . Francesca turned over, no Angelo she shot up grabbing the phone.

" Hello."

"Hey baby."

"Where are you Angelo."

" Pulling in the garage".

"Where is Rob ?" ...Silence. "Where is Rob Angelo?"

"On his way home with some girl he picked up at the bar."

"Angelo your suppose to be looking out for him."

" Baby, I can't make a grown man keep his pants up when he's angry and wants to pull them down to forget."

"What happened."

" Well let's just say that we got into a fight."

"A fight. With who?"

"Carmine and Tonio at the bar."

"Noooo."

"You know that saying Loose Lips Sink Ships."

"Don't tell me."

"He couldn't keep his big mouth shut."

"Where are you now."

"Coming in the door."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I had to think about the whole thing you could have been bailing me out if it hadn't been for the kindness of Larry."

"Wow."

"Lauren's going to be upset the bar is in shambles."

"Oh my."

Francesca turned watching Angelo walk in the room phone to ear.

' Yeah ..."  They hung up their phones.

"Oh look at you." She laughed at the site of her husband.

"This is not funny."

"I'm sorry baby your hair has gummy fish in it."

"Yeah someone dumped a fish bowl on me  and I believe it was a redhead." Angelo reach in his hair to find the fish.

"Redhead?" Francesca looked at him questioningly.

"Yeah the one Rob went home with."

"Why do you think it was her?" She smiled sadly. Rob was making a mistake if he slept with the redhead but then what was Lauren doing with Liam?It was such a mess.

"Because she said party pooper before she dumped it on me babe."

"Oh."

A/N

Please vote and comment ...Things are about really start to get crazy for RobLa..stay tuned. :)