I blushed.

"Did I wake you?" I turned the volume down.

"Nah I been up. Posting those pics of us from the party. Insta going bananas." She said all excited. We laughed.

"Did you tag me?" I went and got my phone to see what was popping. I had 100 new followers, 30 DM's and the notifications was going bonkers.

"Girl, James just commented on your pic."

It was a very sexy pic of me standing on the balcony looking over my shoulder and biting my bottom lip. My ass looked super fat in that dress. I looked at his comment. Damn baby was all it said with 2 heart eye smiley face emojis.

"Uugghh."

Is he serious? Where is his wife? I wonder how she would feel to see that shit?

"Fuck him Amara. You know you deserve better."

I sighed. "Like who? Khalif? He just as bad. All these niggas are for the birds."

Sahara laughed "Bitch you stupid."

I sat on the bed and started rolling a joint. I start my new job tomorrow, I need to focus. I don't have time for heartaches right now. I lit my blunt and looked at the DM from James.

"Baby I'm loving the new you. I see Cali is treating you just fine. If you don't mind, maybe I could come out and see you. Hit me back. You know I still love you" I rolled my eyes

"Girl this nigga is really trippin. Talkin bout coming here." I passed the blunt to Sahara.

"Girl why is he still on your social sites able to lurk anyways? Delete his triflin ass."

I couldn't. I still had love for him even though he hurt me to my core. The comment notification popped up. I went back to the picture and there was a comment from Khalif under James'. Mrs. Brown with the ring and crown emojis.

"Girl my notifications is going ham. Swae just reposted the pic of us from last night."

My heart was beating so fast. I took a hit from the blunt as my followers went up and my DM's sky rocketed. This shit here crazy. I bit my lip to keep from smiling.

"Let's go to the mall."

"Yes! Let me change. I need an hour." Sahara ran from my room.

I went to my walk in closet and found my gold Jessica Simpson peek-a-boo pumps, a pair of black Levis and white crop top that had bossy in gold bold letters across the front. I pulled my locs into a high ponytail and did a light makeup and some Juicy lip gloss. I stood in the full length mirror. The new cannibis tattoo showed clearly. I took a pic and shared it to instagram. My caption wrote was "just because we dangerous together #mallflow"

I put the phone in my Satchel, threw it over my shoulder and walked out the room. I waited in the living room for Sahara slow ass.

"Damn, we just going to the mall. Come on!!"

"Trick, all this fineness takes time."

She walked out wearing some Levis shorts and Jordans. Simple but very stylish and cute. Her hair was in a messy bun and her makeup was on point.

"Ready"

We walked out the door and hopped in her BMW convertible.

"Wanna drop the top?"

"Sure"

She let the top down as I popped in the new Beyonce cd.

"No bitch. You played that bitch out last night. No! Hell No! Get out your feelins. He the first guy you met since being here. He damn sure won't be the last, how fine you are. There will be others."