realizing your not anybody anymore when people know your name.

Once we realized who eachother were it really did become the perfect night... everyone i missed and thought i would never see again besides through a phone was here with me sitting at the table with me tonight. at the end of dinner the waitress came over, "would you like dessert or anything?" we all looked around and shook our heads, "no... but can we please have the check?" Ryan asked. the waitress smiled, "the kitchen said it's a gift from us to you, Mr. Bieber and Mrs. Halo and friends, please come back and bring your lovely friends again sometime soon" then she walked away, "yeo man... we just got our meal free because of out best friends last name... good deal ill say." me and justin shared the same look of shock and overwelment. "they knew who i was..." i said whispering to jusitn. he smiled, "yes kayy, we told you it's not going to be long before your names headlning the T.V entertainment news and magazines... your gonna get big fast. theres no way you wont." i smiled, "that's the coolist thing that has ever happened to me." "well there's many more to come" he replied smiling. we were about to leave, justin offered to bring me in his car so we could catch up, i checked with ryan to see if he was okay with it. he said thats fine, and that we'd just catch up at the bowling ally. it was just me and Justin at the table, we decided to leave a tip for the waitress but we wanted to thank the kitchen staff aswell. she came back over, "is everything okay? can i get you anything?" i smiled, "no thank you were perfect. but we wanted to give this to you, and we wanted to know if we could see the kiitchen staff, we would like to than them." she nodded, "of course come right with me." "thank you so much" i said following her, she brought us into the kitchen, "hey guys they wanted to come say thank you." everyone looked up, "we just wanted to say thank you for the wonderfull food and for the free meal. before we go for the tour we'll definitly come back! thank you so much everyone." they all smiled, then the head cheif who was also the manager of the resteraunt came up to us, "can you guys take a picture with us so we can hang it in the front of the resteraunt?" we nodded, "of course." the kitchen staff surrounded us and we took the picture, "and when you go out can you please sign a menu?" i laughed, "anything for you guys..." we walked out and he handed us a menu at the door, "this is such an honor to have the both of you here and to know that you enjoyed the food and the envierment. im so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay." justin smiled, "expect to see us alot in the future, this is the best meal ive had in a vary long time, i will be sure to spred the word. and thank you, your food and your staff made this a great evening for us to spend with our friends that we just got to see again." then we signed the menu 'thank you for the amazing food and service- kayla Halo<3'  justin then signed it 'best resteraunt ive been to so far. cant wait to come back with my friends from home. great food, homely environment. cant beat that. -justin bieber' then we took one picture with the main chief/ manager and owner and then we went out to the car. "so are you excited to be back?" he said as we got in the car. "yea, i didnt think i'd be back... my mom didnt have an interest till i picked up all these things then she felt it was time to move back home." he nodded, "you were never very clear... so what do you do now?" "what do you mean?" "well i mean there is a reason we ran into eachother today haha, when did you pick up dancing?" i had to think about it. "Justin... i've always danced you used to go to my recitals...but when i moved i was transfered from a bunch of different classes because i was learning the dances to fast and they felt it wasnt chalenging enough for me, i didnt know i actually had the talent till about a year ago when i had my dance recital and a talent scout from juliard was there and approached me about attending, she didnt realize i was only a freshmen in a senior class." "you got offered to go to juliard!" i nodded, "yea. i did a recital with them last year since i wasnt old enough to go they still wanted to have me as a dancer. i guess maybe thats how people found out about me, alot of talent scouts go to things like that and you just never realize it till they tell you when they found you." he nodded, "wow thats amazing." "yea it's pretty surreal... but it still hasnt set in yet. i never have a big enough time free to actually think about the twists and turns my life is takeing, its all go, go, go... but i know one day ill look back and be surprised. who knows when that day will come though right now im just living in the molment and trying to keep being normal." he laughed, "normal? now i know for a fact none of us have ever been normal. from the foods we used to eat to the adventures we used to go on, we were never normal." i had to agree with him, "oh my gosh remember the day we went on the roof and your mom came home and practically had a heart attack thinking we were all gonna fall off?" he nodded, "yea... she was terrified, she called my dad and he had to come carry each of us down one at a time." i laughed, "the good times." he looked sad, "i missed alot of yours..." i turned to him, "not any good ones. but with you i had to of missed alot." he laughed, "nothing you need to know..." i laughed, "Bieber what did you do?" "lets just say ive had my fair share of scoldings from teachers..." i smiled, "same justin as you were back then... just a lot more attractive and taller and older." he smiled, "so now im attractive... hmm? that is good to know." "dont get cokey but yes, you are." he looked like he blushed, "your very attractive yourself..." he said back cutly because he was all quiet about it.