chapter 2 - he's not yours 🐈

Yurio POV
I Slowly walked through the hallway too my next class Yuri was going to be in there so I at least won't have to chase him down "why did Yuri leave like that?" JJ asked running up next to me "I'm not completely sure" I say and start to walk a little fast "I think he likes you and JJ supports you on any choice you make" JJ said and I rolled my eyes as he walked off to his class and I walked into my classroom JJ's stupid most the time like mostly everyone here but he's not that bad.

I see Victor messing with Yuri's glasses and I walk over there with anger filling my body "back the fuck up before you get beat" I say and Victor smiles dumbly at me and Yuri, "hi Yurio" Yuri says looking at the ground then to Victor who is confused even though he was in the same class "I'm sorry if I up set you" Yuri said and Victor made a sad puppy face then hugged Yuri "hey Victor move seats now" I say and Victor moves a way from Yuri nicely then hugs me before moving to a different seat "ah always with the messing with me" I say rudely but at the same time jokingly.

"Look piggy I'm not mad about the picture you drew for one I thought it was good and for two it was your choice in the first place so who cares what you wanted to draw, I am mad about you running off and not talking to me" I say with sass "I'm sorry" Yuri said and I nodded "its ok now" I say and sit next to him "your forgiven" I say and then the teacher walks in "everyone ready for class because today we are working hard today" the teacher said, he passed out worksheets to everyone I looked at the paper it was a Valentine's day worksheet.

"People people love is in the air" Victor sings out and I growl under my breath "this is so cute I can't wait for Valentine's day" Yuri whispered cutely and I roll my eyes with a small smile on my face happiness runs through me just the thought of being with Yuri during Valentine's day "class read the sheet and answer the questions then wright an essay on the person who means the most to you or a best friend who you care about, I know this stuff is lovey dovey but just roll with it till class is back to normal" the teacher said with a smile then when he was done speaking I started working on the work sheet the questions where crazy, here they are with my answer's too.

1. What is the eye color of the person you care aboutBrown

2. What is the hair color of this personDark brown

3. What is something you do with your loved one? Pick on him every second I get

4. What reminds you of this person? Cute little piglets

5. Are you with this person? Not yet

6. What's the first thing you would do if you lost this person? ...................

I sat and looked at the question for a while, what would I do if I lost Yuri? It would hurt and I wouldn't be happy but is that because I like him or... is it something more? "Hey Yurio at lunch invite Yuri to are table, Victor wants to flirt with him" Chris said interrupting my thoughts and I let out a low growl "I'm going to go and pretend I didn't here that and tell Victor that Yuri is mine and if he thinks I'll let him walk in and talk his way into Yuri's heart then he's wrong and I am not letting Yuri go that easily" I hiss in a whisper so Yuri wouldn't hear.

I look in Chris eyes and he looks shocked "oh okay got it I'll tell him, oh and Yuri won't just be yours so be ready for that" he said and walked to his table shaking his hips with a small smile on his face.
I hear a noise and look up to see Yuri handing me a piece of paper and I took it "thanks?" I say and he nods and I open it and start to read it said.

YURIO!!! Victor asked me to go out with him but I don't like him like that so what do I do? I want to say no but I don't want to hurt his feelings, what do you think I should say?

When I was done reading anger raged through me and I wanted to beat Victor and keep Yuri to myself no matter what, I look up to see Yuri with a small blush on his face "say hell no" I say plainly and his blush goes into a darker red "but what if-" I cut him off "nope say hell no" I say again and Yuri nods then gives me a small smile "thanks Yurio your the best" he says and my heart beats faster then I feel something drip on my hand "Yurio your nose is bleeding are you ok?!?" Yuri freaked and I looked at the blood on my hand, shit my nose is bleeding.