"Ok" I respond.

I'm kinda worried to go downstairs because of what recently happened.

"Only Jesy and Mason said they will come." Harry comes back to the room.

"Awh no one else? Not that I don't like them but-"

"I know what you mean. And everyone else is getting everything setup for tomorrow. Lauren is busy too" Harry cuts me off.

***

We get to a restaurant, I get out of Harry's black range rover, my heels tap on the floor and Jesy gives me a look, a really werid look actually, like she knows something.

"Table 9" the guy says politely and we all follow. I sit by Harry and Jesy sits by Mason across from us.

"Hey, Harry and Mason, why don't you guys go pants shopping, because Harry can't seem to keep his on." Jesy says trying not to burst out laughing.

I give Jesy a glare. Was she the one who saw us. Gosh, this is basically her second time. And then Kate too.

Harry looks at me and looks away real quick.

I know what Jesy is trying to do.

"What do you guys want this evening?" The waitress comes to the table.

"I'll have a steak." I say.

He writes it down and takes everyone else's order. Harry also got the same thing as me.

"Wow it's really loud in here." I try to start a topic.

"Like Harry's moaning." Jesy mumbles looking under the table hiding her smile.

"Jesy enough with this shit jokes." I try to be serious.

"Ok." She says back, but I can't trust her with that.

"I heard the steaks really thick." Mason says awkwardly.

"Yeah you have to thrust the knife in deep. Like really deep." Jesy adds on.

"Ok, now we know who was by the door obviously." Harry says rolling his eyes.

Before I can say anything the food arrives.

"Thanks." I say to the waitress.

We all dig into are food and Jesy keeps giving me glares. I kick her under the table hoping she doesn't say any more jokes.

"This spaghetti is really good." Mason speaks with a spaghetti filled mouth.

"Yeah this steak is great." Harry goes along.

"Just like-" I cut Jesy off by stepping on her foot.

"Ow damn." She mumbles as she goes back to her meal.

I laugh and finish my meal, same as everyone else.

"I'll pay." Harry states.

"No man, ill help you pay." Mason says.

"Fine." Harry sets money on the table and Mason adds a tip.

"Leggo." Jesy stands up patting her dress.

We all sit up and head to the car.

Tonight was somewhat awkward but loving at the same time.

This time I sit in the back with Jesy and Mason takes the passenger seat.

The drive home was silent but a comforting silence. And I was enjoying it.

Kate's P.O.V

"How does this look?" Rose asks, doing turns in the mirror looking at her dress in the mirror.

I'm a bridesmaid and Emily picked out the dresses so I don't have to worry about picking out a outfit.

"You look fine. You can't change the outfit anyways." I say and Rose turns to look at Becca.

Becca isn't a bridesmaid so she has her own dress.

"I just can't wait, I'm so happy for Emily." Rose squeals.

"Yeah it's nice." Becca lightly smiles.

"They should be home soon." I say.

"Yay! They been gone for a while. It's already 9pm. Time went by fast." Rose says, zipping off her dress and slipping on some jogging pants and a loose t-shirt in her closet.

"We'll I'm going to get shut eye so I can wake up early tomorrow."

"Goodnight." Me and Becca say at the same time.

Rose leaves my room and Becca smiles at me and leaves also.

I grab my covers and pull them over me.

I hear the door open and Niall walks in.

"You getting some sleep?" He asks.

"Yeah." I mumble against my plush blanket.

"Mind if I join?"

"Not at all." I pat a spot next to me.

He takes off his shirt and pants and hops in right next to me.

Emilys P.O.V

I lay down in bed and think over the day.

Tomorrow is going to be the day I been waiting for. I have a alarm set, I have to get up early for my big day.

"I love you." Harry whispers by my neck.

"I love you too." He softly kisses my forehead.

In minutes I drift off in sleep thinking about my big day tomorrow.

***

"Emily get your lazy ass up! You too Harry! It's time for your wedding!" Jesy yells.

Memories of waking up for Lauren's wedding flash in my head. I shoot up from bed with a smile this time and see Harry snuggled in his pillow smiling right back at me.

Even though I am dead with my human life. I still feel as if I'm alive,
because I'm with him.

The end.

************************************

Thanks for all the support for The Claim. This is my first fanfic and I'm glad it went well. I enjoyed writing it, and I'm happy all you guys loved it. I know the ending isn't the best but I want to start a new fanfic and there won't be a sequel to The Claim. I'm sorry :(