Prolouge

As winter walked along the busy streets she noticed a sign saying there were auditions for all kinds of talents for a performing group that did shows most days. This is exactly what she had been looking for. Winter needed a new start and getting a job was part of it. Being a seventeen year old with no work experience proves hard to land a job, so she called up right then and there and scheduled an audition for the following evening...

By the time winter got back to Alyssa's house it was almost dark. Alyssa was winters best friend in the whole world and they have known each other since nursery, which is why she had chose to come and live with Alyssa and because Alyssa's parents were almost always out or on tours around the world so it was usually just them.

"Where have you been!" Alyssa shouted " I've been calling you for the last half hour maybe even longer!"
"I'm sorry ok, I was out looking for a possible job, and guess what, I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE!" Winter exclaimed.
"NO WAY, REALLY!" Alyssa screamed in a happy/positive way.
"YES!"
"Well how about we have a movie marathon to celebrate my fandabulous bestie who may or may not have found a job" Alyssa cooed.
"Sounds great," winter said with a small giggle.