Good bye Fairy Tail

~A MONTH LATER~

Lucy's POV~

It's been a month since Lisanna came back from who knows where. Ever since she's come back everyone in the Guild is ignoring me. Even Levy!! And they kicked me off of Team Natsu to replace me with her because I'm to weak.

I sigh as I roll out of my bed. It's a pretty nice day out. The sun is shinning, the sky's blue, and the birds are chirping. I smile slightly maybe today will be a better day.

I go to my closet grab normal clothes and go to the bathroom. I turn on the water, once the water filled the tub I turn the water off and slide in.

After taking an half an hour bath I get out, get dressed and start walking to the Guild. As I walk towards the Guild something tells me not to go there. I just ignore it and continue walking.

I open the Guild doors to see everyone looking at me with angry expressions. I look at them confused 'I wonder what I did' I thought as soon as Natsu comes up to me really angry.

"WHY DID YOU HURT LISANNA?!" He yells at me.

"What are you talk about?! I never hurt Lis-" I was cut off as Natsu punched me right in the face sending me through the wall. Blood ran down my face as I thought 'I'm...... so..... confused.....' Everything went dark after that.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

Lucy's POV~

I groan as I sit up, a pile of debris surrounds me. I clutch my head as everything comes back to me. Tears formed in my eyes as I thought 'he actually hit me...' I slowly stand up, and start walking towards Masters office. Everyone was passed out on the floor like usual.

As I reached Masters office I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. He look up from his paper work, slightly surprised.

"Oh. It you Lucy." He said relaxing a bit.

"Yeah.... I-" I was cut off as he said "I know what happened Lucy... And I don't think you hurt Lisanna." I smile slightly.

"Thank you, Master..." I said quietly, my bangs hang over my eyes as tears start to fall. "But I've made my decision.... I'm leaving the Guild... I think its for my own good... Since no one will miss me, besides you..."

He looks at me sadly and says "If you are leaving I will have to remove your Guild mark..." My hand starts to glow and my guild mark disappears. "Do you think you will ever come back?"

"I don't know... But if I do I will be stronger... Tell everyone good bye..." I said as I walked out of masters office tears falling down my face.

Mira's POV~

I slowly sit up remembering what Natsu did to Lucy... I felt bad I know she would never hurt someone. I slowly stand up from behind the bar to see Lucy walking towards the guild doors.

I notice see is crying and doesn't have her guild mark on her hand anymore. "WAIT LUCYYY!!!! DON'T GO" I yell out causing her to jump a little.

She look back towards me smiling slightly. "Sorry Mira but I can't take it anymore..." She turns back around and walks towards the guild doors. I try to run towards her but I end up tripping on someone.

"Good bye Mira..." She says as the guild doors close with a 'bang'. Tears fall down my face.