"Oh yea, I'm special alright."

I paced around my room. I went to my drawer and grabbed the bag of tree he gave me.

"Cuz, what you about to do?"

I replayed the video as I rolled a blunt.

"Cuz, what your crazy ass thinking?"

"Let me see your phone. Pull up the video."

I lit the blunt and immediately started to cough. Damn shit was good. I thought of him. Fuck!! I hit the blunt again and passed it to Sahara.

"What your crazy ass about to do?"

I put my phone on record. "I'm recording the video and sending it to him." I recorded the video and at the end I front faced the camera, "Never judge a book by its cover huh? I believed you. I trusted you. Guess you are what they say you are."

I sent the video to him. Feeling like my head was gonna explode. My palms were sweaty.

"Feel better?" Sahara asked, looking concerned. Handing me the blunt.

I didn't feel better. I wanted to scream. I fell back onto the bed, put a pillow over my face and yelled 'fuck you' 3 times. I hit the blunt long and hard. I coughed so much I threw up.

"Oh shit cuz, you okay?"

I ran in my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Yea, I'm good." I lied, damn near in tears.

I heard my phone ring, Aaliyah's At Your Best, played. When we exchanged numbers, I set his tone as that, he said that's our song. I just let it ring. It started to ring again.

"Umm. You not gonna answer that?"

I looked at the picture of us on the screen. Just a few hours ago he had his arms wrapped around me as we stood on the beach.

"Nah. I'm just gonna take a shower and lay down." I walked into my bathroom and closed the door.

"Okay cuz, holla if you need me."

I turned on the shower, pulled my locs into a high messy bun and stripped off all of my clothes. I stared at the tattoo. I heard my phone ringing. I closed my eyes and got into the steaming water. Letting the stress fade away.

"Fuck! I was so stupid! I may not have fucked, but I feel so easy and gullible."

I heard my phone beep. And beep. And beep. He's persistent. I washed my body and took my time in the shower. I closed my eyes.

*Tap.Tap. Tap.*

I wiped the fog off the glass and saw Khalif standing in my bathroom, naked as the day he was born. His dick stood at full attention. Thick and long. I opened the shower door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sshh. Don't speak."

He put his fingers to my lips, stepped in the shower and closed the door. He pushed me against the wall. He begin to kiss my neck and play with my nipples. He grabbed my ass with one hand as he played with the bud of my pussy with the other. I moaned.

"Khalif... Ummm... Stop."

He pulled back from kissing my neck. Looking at me as he sat me down on the bench, he got down on his knees.

"Let me taste you. Please!"

His words were seductive and hot. My pussy throbbed. I nodded yes, anxiously waiting for him to taste me...

*Knock Knock Knock*

I opened my eyes. My fingers deep inside my pussy.

"Amara. You okay in there?"

"Shit! I'm fucked up bout this man."
I rinsed off my body and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out my bathroom.

"I'm good cuz. Why you still up?" I went to my standing dresser and put on my matching Hello Kitty tank and boyshorts.

"Swae wrote me on Insta. He wanna know what's up with you. He said call him."

I looked at her. It was kinda sweet but fuck that. I got my phone and looked at it.

"Wow. 10 missed calls and 5 text." I read them. All begging me to answer the phone. Each one getting more threatening.

"He say he bout to come back over here."

"Whatchu gonna do?" Sahara asked me from the doorway.

Just then my phone begin to ring.

"Pick it up Amara. You know you want to."

I stared at the phone...