lifes a pain

ok so heres the first chapter of my first book hope you all at least like it..

~Dead Inside

Tammy P.O.V.

today was gonna be a pain like anyother day... gonna have to deal with all the drama and critizism from all the other kids at my school. well im Tammy.. the girl who everyone hates... well except for my two friends, Andy and Bri, but i too believe they soon will leave me.. us three deal with the bullshit all the other kids give us at school just because of the way we dress and the music listen to... *beep beep* "damn the alarm again... Tammy cut the alarm off already!!!!" that was my friend Andy just now... I nod to him and cut the alarm off... "still cant talk Tammy??" Andy asked me with a curious but concerned look at the same time.. i shake my head getting ready to cry i look away from him.... you all should know i havent talk since i lost the person i loved the most.... "its ok Tams!!! you soon will be able to and when u do im going to throw u a giant party with lots if cake!!!" Andy says while giving me a great big bear hug... once he lets go i run over to my dresser and grab the well known notebook and pencil and write something down and show to Andy... he reads it out loud "i bet you would if you had that kind of money!!" Andy does that cute little chuckle i love so much... i grin a little when i hear his chuckle... he looks at me and hes getting ready to say something but interupted by my mom.... "kids hurry up!!! you gotta get to school!!!" me and Andy both sighed.... i so dont wanna go to school....