Chapter 2

When I exited my flight my mom had already payed for my car rental here. The cars were so weird in London. I accidentally got on the wrong side of the car where I thought the steering wheel would be.

I started it up and it purred like a new and improved beauty. I typed in the address for my college and listened to the lady directing me to my future degree in Law. Butterflies slowly fluttering their wings inside me.

The drive was surprisingly quick.

I pulled up to my new home well college if you will. It is what you typically would expect to see.

There were boys on skateboards,people laying on the grass chatting,and freshman like myself trying to find they're place.

I parked my car near the main building. I got out and looked at my acceptance letter stating to talk to a Mrs.Keen about my roommate.

I walked in the door it smelled like fresh wood. there was a huge fountain in the middle of the office.

Woah

This place is way bigger than what it looked like in the front. I walked clumsily tripping over my shoe lace. I saw a man at the front desk looking seemingly annoyed.

I decided to ask him about Mrs.Keen maybe he'll know where I can find her.

"Hello excuse me"

"What do you want?" he stated rudely while looking me up and down like I had three heads

"Erm I um-"

"Please hurry I haven't got all day"

Wow this guy needs an attitude make over seriously

When people yell at I get very nervous and stutter I don't know

"I was wondering if you knew where I could find a," I looked at my letter again making sure I didn't mis pronounce her name so Mr.Smartass wouldn't lash out on me for that to.

"a Mrs.Keen?"

"Oh her she should be in her office are you a student?"

"Yeah I'm a freshman I'm new to this whole college thing"I laughed

"Yeah I don't care but i'll send you back there in a minute if you would be so kind as to signing in please" he spat and rolled his eyes instantly making me regret laughing

Wow I never thought anyone could be so rude hmm proved me wrong. But quickly I signed in and took a seat next to the fountain.

I took notice to a group of boys outside the office joking and laughing just like any other collage kids

But there was one boy that caught my eye specifically he was leaning against a car with a frown across his face.

His eyes locked with mine.

I froze and looked away as fast as my neck would allow me. That's when I heard Mr.Smartass call my name I got up and took one last glance at the frowning boy he had a confused look across his face this time.

I walked away up to the front desk and saw that Mr.Smartass's name was really Shawn hmm I might report you for mis behavior towards a student

But my thoughts were interrupted

"Mrs Keen will see you now, third door or the left a retard could find it"

I rolled my eyes and walked cautiously towards the "retard findable door"