I drove to Shelby's house [the party's host] in my bright blue mustang. Arriving there, I figured I was the 4th person to actually come. Shelby greeted me and so did Nicky. Shelby, scary pale as usual, was dressed in white capris, white converse, and a yellow tank-top. Her make-up was casual, eyeliner, mascara, and hazy green eye shadow. The girl's hair was long and golden, reaching down to her waist and perfectly straight and shiny.

Nicky, on the other hand, was dressed in short black shorts, showing off her legs, yet you could hardly tell she was wearing any shorts because of the over-sized t-shirt she was wearing. It was grey with a large black cross on it. It hung loosely on her right shoulder, revealing a black bra strap. Obviously she didn't care. Her eye-liner was heavy, giving off the illusion of wider eyes. She also had silver eye shadow, and grey lipstick. Pastel Goth.

Both of them smiled happily as I entered. Shelby led me to the reserved room she kept for me and Jeremy. All of them were in on it, and I'm pretty sure Nicky was trying to get some with her boyfriend, as well. I put my handbag down and sighed heavily, trying to let out some of the nervousness. "The only other people here beside Nicky and I are Jeremy and Logan." Shelby informed me. I gave her a reassuring smile and followed her down to the living room, which adjoined with the kitchen and backyard. Down there, sitting on a couch, was Jeremy and Logan.

I waved and he smiled. Nicky sat beside Logan with a bowl of snacks, offering them around. I took my place next to Jeremy and tried to make some small talk. We laughed together and lightly swayed to the music. Before I knew it, everyone was here. And we were partying, hard. Kenzie and Matt started skinny dipping, Jonah and Ryan were running around shooting water guns at each other, Shelby was bouncing volleyballs all over the damn place, Victoria was being a horse, Nicky was throwing potatoes from the balcony overlooking the backyard, Logan was feeding Shelby's cats Doritos, I was dancing crazily to the music, and Jeremy was making weird noises and lighting up firecrackers. And Seamus was dressed like wizard, and yelling.

This pretty much happened until I noticed it was 12:30pm. I called to Jeremy in a seductive manner and started making out with him. Eventually I pulled him into the room. Breaking for air, I glanced into his eyes. "Jeremy, I want to-" He cut me off with another kiss. "Me too." Was his reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo Logan! Where'd ya think Chloe and Jeremy went?!"

"THEY ARE CURRENTLY MAKING BABIES!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on the bed. He was on top of me, gently massaging my breasts, and I was rubbing his growing erection with my leg. Both of us were moaning and in our underwear. He loved the slutty lingere. I was overcome with lust. I wanted him. I tugged at the hem of his black boxers signaling the desire to remove the offending article of clothing. He swiftly took them off and I gasped. It was bigger than I thought! I was slightly frightened by his dick. Would it fucking fit? Anyways, back to the sexiness. I smirked and got up from the bed. His bewildered look made me giggle and I stood two feet from the foot of the bed. I pointed at the edge of the bed telling him to sit, and he obeyed. I smirked and dropped to my knees ( You probs already know what's going to happen) and grabbed his member, stroking it softly. I made it slippery with my tongue and continued to jack him off. He was giving groans of pleasure.

I licked up and down his shaft, and gently slid my tongue across the tip. Finally I took the whole thing in my mouth, deep-throating him. My head bobbed up and down his member. I once read a lemon where if you hum it feels good. So I did and he immediately came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and it kinda tasted like fish. "God Damn Chloe, you're really good at that." He smiled. I returned with a hopeful smile. Then he immediately picked me up and threw me on the bed so I was sprawled out. He crawled on top of me and took off my bra. I didn't have much but it was better than nothing. Plus he obviously liked them by the way he was sucking and licking my nipples, and pinching them..wait... "Aahh...oohh...fwuaahh!"

I was a moaning mess. He started rubbing my womanhood and I squirmed under him helpless. He started to slip off my laced panties, BEfore I knew it he was eating me out and was panting and screaming his name. "J-Jerem-YYYYYYYYYYYY" I reached my climax. Judging by the loud music downstairs, I'm guessing no one heard that. As I was lost in thought, he started fingering me and I was freaking out. He using that technique Kenzie told me about. For a second I thought I saw a shadow out of the window.

We probably should have closed that. Again, lost in thought, Jeremy slid himself into the condom from my purse, and then into me, and I gasped. It hurt. He stayed still letting me get used to his size. He definitely grew from 5.2 inches. After a while, I gave him permission to move. He started slow at first but then he quickly picked up the pace.

" Damn Chloe, you're so tight."

I blushed furiously at his remark as I started yelling his name. He going pretty fast now. The bed started to creak and we were both moaning in pleasure. When he reached full speed, I started screaming. It felt so good. I heard a branch from the tree outside our window snap, and became worried. But then...

We both orgasmed as loud as possible. Jeremy fell next to me and we started kissing, whispering sweet nothings to each other. This night went according to my dreams. I was the happiest girl alive.

*IN DA MORNING*

I woke up with jeremy sleeping soundly beside me. It was about 7 in the morning. Curious, I looked to the window that worried me during our sexy time.

I nearly screamed. Sperm was dried out and seemingly sprayed alll over the window. The tree seemed to have a perfect Peeping Tom spot. Fuck. Frustrated, I walked downstairs(after putting on pajamas) to the kitcchen to make myself a bagel. All the girls were down there. Once they noticed my presence they started giggling and smirking.

"Soooo" Started Shelby

"Did you two," Kenzie continued, using the 'come here' motion.

"Used your sexy bits?" Nicky stated quickly and a little too straightforward.

"What the fuck do you think?" I retorted. Grabbing some coffee that laid out on the table, I started making my bagel.

"Did you swallow?" I nearly choked on my coffee.

"Jesus Vicky, you're going to make me spill my coffee, and yes." I replied bluntly yet secretly blushing.

They all squealed and I sighed. Then I remembered the window.

"Uh Shelby, was anyone in that tree by the window last night?" I slightly stuttered.

She pondered for a bit. "I think Seamus climbed up there at one point. He's still passed out back there" She pointed to the backyard and I saw the sleeping wizard. He...he....had a bottle of lotion in his hands....

OMYFUCKINGGOD

.