"Sanskar what happened????"shomi asked him....

"Aunty vo some goons misbehaved with swara.... "

"What????sanskar u both only come together na???then where were u haan???"

"Aunty vo today i had meeting.... So i asked swara to go with driver but she refused and went alone.... I do no how come goons came there suddenly.... Thank god Nirbhay uncle came on time... I went there late.... He even got hurt in saving swara...."hearing it shomi saw his hand.... Its tied with kerchief.... She asked dida to do first aid and saw swara.... She is sitting in shock.... She went near her and gave her water.... Swara didn't drink.... She just went inside her room and lay down in the bed.... Seeing it sanskar,shomi,dida and nirbhay were worried..... Shomi went near her and caressed her head.... Others went to the living room.... Swara turn and saw her.... She just hugged her and spoke,"Ma whether i am that bad that he didn't think to save me...."shomi is confused....

"Shona whom u r speaking about????"

"Ma i am speaking about ragini's papa.... He saw me struggling with goons ma.... But he just left me there and went away ma.... Y ma???am i that bad???" hearing it shomi is shocked..... She just consoled swara and made her sleep and went down....

"Sanskar i need ur help...."

"Yes aunty tell me...."

"Sanskar can u ask any lawyer to prepare a divorce paper????"

"Aunty is it for u???"

"Yes sanskar.... Enough is enough.... He crossed his limit a lot..... Ma do u know today he saw swara in trouble but he didn't care for her.... He left her in the hands of goons ma...."hearing it all are shocked....

"Aunty yesterday itself swara said me about this.... So i talked with lawyer.... I think it will be ready by now.... I will talk to him...."saying this he called the lawyer and asked him to bring the papers.... After few minutes he brought the papers and gave it to sanskar.... Shomi took the paper and signed it..... Then she went to shekar's house.... There dadi is talking in phone with ragini....

"Laadoo u know that swara would have been broken a lot.... She wouldn't come in our way.... Now our men would have tortured her to the core.... U haven't seen her crying.... Its nice u know...."shomi heard all this.... She is shocked.... She went to her house and called sanskar and both went to mm....

Shomi entered inside the mm furiously.... She started to shout ragini's name..."Ragini ragini come down...." hearing her sound all came to the hall.... Even dp,rp,laksh and adarsh were also there....

"Sharmisthaji aap here...."

"Dpji vo...."before she speak further she saw ragini.... She went near her and slapped her hardly.... All are shocked.... Even sanskar is shocked to see her anger.... Sharmistha continuously slapped ragini again and again.... At one point ap came and stopped shomi from beating ragini....

"Sharmisthaji whats this???y r u beating my bahu???"ap asked with equal anger....

"Ask ur bahu what she did??"

"Ma what i did??? I didn't do anything...."

"Shut up ragini.... How dare u sent goons to tease swara????"hearing this all are shocked even ragini is shocked..... Sanskar blood boiled in anger.... He holded his fist tightly to control his anger.....

"Sharmisthaji y r u blaming my bahu unnecessarily.... She is innocent.... She is not like others...."

"Oh she is innocent.... Yes she is very innocent so that only she drugged her sister and pushed her into the river..... Now she made goons to molest her.... Yes she is innocent only apji....."sharmistha said sarcastically....