Chapter 1

Laura's POV

Today, is our last shoot for awhile since Ross will be going on tour with his band. We're so excited for him and his family. We're throwing the band a surprise party before they leave. No one knows except, us and Stormie and Mark, Ross's parents.

I'm in my dressing room getting a touch up done since we have a break. There was a knock on my door and Raini came in.

Laura: Hi Rains (I give her a smile.)

Raini: Wow, you're awfully cheery considering your boyfriend is leaving. (She takes a seat on the couch.)

I give her a look through the mirror, the makeup artist gives me a smile. Everyone teases Ross and I on set about being a couple. The fans even have a ship name for us, 'Raura'. The fans badly want us to be together.

Laura: Raini, Ross is not my boyfriend.

Raini: I beg to differ. I've seen how you two look at each other. (I roll my eyes at her remark)

Laura: whatever.

Raini: don't lie Laur, I see you blushing. (I shake my head)

Ok, deep down I have feelings for Ross, but I don't think he'll ever feel the same. I mean who wouldn't fall for Ross? He's charming, funny, good looking, and very talented. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

Someone knocks on the door, Raini opens it and it was Heath. He gave both of us smiles.

Heath: Kevin and I want you girls to be on set in 5. (We give him a nod)

Laura: thanks Heath (he nods and leaves)

I thank the stylist and then walk to the set. On our way to the set, the boys joined us. We walked to the set and we took our places.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We just wrapped shooting for the day and we're heading home. Raini had already left and so did Calum. I was closing my dressing room door when Ross got out of his dressing room.

Ross: hey Laur. (He smiles and hugs me)

Laura: hey Ross.

Ross: want to come over? Rydel's been bugging me to get you to come over. (I giggle)

Laura: yeah, I'd love too. I'm alone until midnight anyways. So why not. (He nods and we walk to the exit)

He opens the door for me and I get out first. He follows behind me and puts his hand on my upper back. My breathing changes, but he doesn't know.

Laura: I'll meet you at your house. (He nods)

I get in my car and start it. I back out first and he's right behind me with his car.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I get out of my car and I was joined by Ross. He leads me to the front door, then opens it for me.

Ross: guys in home! (We walk in to see his brothers and Ratliff on the couch playing a game)

Rocky: yeah, yeah. (I look at Ross and he shakes his head)