Chapter 5: Between Two People and the Struggle of Understanding.

Start from the beginning

"Sportacus want to come help with the vegetables? Robbies making the pudding." Sugar...he kept eyeing Robbie with that. Shaking the thought from his head, he nodded walking over to you, he grabbed the carrots and started cleaning them, before chopping them. With lightning speed, you were amazed. "Wow, thats amazing Sportacus!" he was pleased, Robbie looked over grumbling silently, continue to make the pudding. Finally after finishing everything, you'll began to eat. Robbie on the other hand, didn't seem to care for the healthy stuff, but at least he still had some junk food on the side. You looked over at Robbie, eating the junk food, but you didn't mind. So he wasn't the healthiest person, it didn't matter to you. Sportacus on the other hand, least tried to get Robbie to eat better.

"So.." with being finished. "Who wants some pudding?" Robbie of course didn't mind it, yet the other hand.

"None for me thank you." Sportacus spoke, before Robbie gave him the look.

"I worked really hard on it, Sportaflop. You sure you don't want to disappoint her." Sportacus frowned at him, he knew better that he couldn't have sugar.

"That's okay, I have my mom's applesauce. No sugar whatsoever." Robbie frowned, but Sportacus smiled.

"Than I will take the applesauce." he spoke, with getting that. Leaving the two of them alone Robbie leaned in closer.

"Why aren't you telling her, if you have sugar you will have a meltdown. I know I would enjoy seeing that." he chuckled.

"If she saw me having a meltdown, it would freak her out."

"You need to open up more, if you want her, Sportacook. Some secrets have to be told." He couldn't believe Robbie was giving him advice. When you came back, you gave Robbie the pudding, while Sportacus got the applesauce. With tasting one spoonful of the applesauce. Sportacus's eyes widen, this tasted like his mother use to make. He looked at you and gave him a warm smile.

"What do you think?" you asked him. Sportacus curled his lip.

"Reminds me of my mother.." You couldn't tell if he was happy or sad, you saw he was still eating it, but you wondered.

"_____________, are you going to have some?" Robbie asked. You blink your eyes for a minute.

"No...I'm good, Robbie." Sitting there, watching them eat in silence, a cough was heard. Looking up, you can see Sportacus was getting your attention.

"__________, if you like tomorrow. I want to take you somewhere." Robbie got the look on his face, like what, really?.

"Really where to?"

"It's a surprise." Sportacus saw the look on Robbie's face.

"Sure. I don't mind a little adventure." giving him a smile. Robbie sigh to himself.

'Of course he would pull a move like this..unless..'

"Robbie, would you watch over the house for me."

"You trust me?" he asked. He was shock to ask of something like this.

"Of course why wouldn't I? Besides, while I was getting the desserts and all. I called some people to clean up your home. If that was alright, apparently you're famous." Robbie was surprised, nobody ever help him, his home would be clean for once.

"That's very kind of you. I'll be right back." he got out his chair and left the room. You looked over at Sportacus.

"Was it something I did?"

"No, he appreciates it." He took your hand, you looked at him. You felt him giving a squeeze, which made you calm. Staring into his eyes, you couldn't help it, they were beautiful.

"Sportacus...I...I-" his crystal started beeping. Letting go of his hand, you were sadden. The look in those eyes, he knew you would understand."Be careful." you spoke, seeing him putting his boots on and running out the door. Seeing the lighting coming down, you were afraid he was going to hurt himself. Running out to the door, you watched him dodge the branches that were falling. Before you even thought of running after him you were being pulled back inside, door closing. Struggling in the gripped, you knew it was Robbie. He held you close,

"He wouldn't want you hurt, _________________. He has dealt with this before." Resting your head on his chest. Robbie calmed you down, "Come on, let's be lazy for a little. Get your mind out." You nodded, with him following you to the living room. Your thoughts were only on Sportacus. Holding yourself together, you hope he made it out okay. Robbie noticed this, but let it go as he cupped your cheek.

"Robbie..."

"Yes?"

"Has he...ever been hurt before...?" Robbie knew he came close to killing Sportacus.

"Once...but...he made it out okay. I rather not talk about it." Robbie leaned in close once more, his lips were close to yours, eyes widening, but he pressed his lips against your cheek, giving it a kiss. He pulled away from you, you didn't know what to do. "Feel better?" you only nodded, before he turned on the tv. You mind kept racing, you looked at him,

"Would you be alright, if I work on this project?" He nodded as you began to walk away from him. Once he saw you were gone, he mentally slapped himself.

'____________.... I'm so stupid.'

~

With closing the door, staring out in the window, the winds were blowing really fast, the branches breaking off of trees and hearing the thunder made you jump. Calming yourself down, you sat down on the stool. Staring at the painting, it was almost complete. You figure you got time to finished, even with a guest in the house. Picking the brush and dip the paint on it, you began to finish and while you were finishing, you spoke to yourself.

'Sportacus...I think I love you...'