chapter 2 | n00des?!

Malia's POV :

I walked in the school bathroom and quickly brushed my long brown straight hair and re-applied my makeup. I applied some bronzer and used my Anastasia eyebrow gel so them brows stay fleeky as fuck. My get together with Grayson was actually like right now but I figured that I'll be fashionable late. When I'm done I walk towards my Range Rover and drive away. My mom gave it to me as a birthday present when I turned 16 and ever since then i'm always on the road. I love driving so much , just me myself and I and my amazing car , jamming to Shawn Mendes or Justin Bieber. Even though I'm a big Drake and Kanye fan as well. I like all sorts of music.

When I arrive at the small park , I park my car and step out. I hope I'm well dressed. I was just wearing dark blue ripped skinny jeans with a white blouse and my white Nike Air Force 1 with my white watch as accessories. From a distance I can already see Grayson's muscular back , I mean don't judge me he's a gift of god. I tap his shoulder and he quickly turns around , giving me a beautiful smile.

" You look absolutely stunning"
Grayson says with red tinted cheeks. I chuckle and tell him he looks great as well , we sit down and talk and I actually figured out that Grayson is really chill. He's funny and hasn't pulled a fuckboiiiii move on me. I mean , Grayson obviously has a bad reputation but some girls at school call me a slut and I know that I am absolutely no slut. I've had sex yes , but that was with my ex boyfriend and he was the only one so they need to shut their stupid irrelevant mouth.

" You know Malia , you're the only girl I haven't received any nudes from yet " Grayson says sheepishly smiling. I die of laughter and pat his back.

" is that all you want from me babe ?" I ask , teasing him a little bit. I mean I think grayson is absolutely gorgeous and I wouldn't mind actually having sex with him because why should I not? I'm 17 almost 18 and all my friends have one night stands all the time. Grayson intrigues me and makes me wanna do crazy shit.

" don't look at me like that babe , turns me on way to much." He says all serious. Wellllll daamnnn just his voice is so fucking sexy. After a while we decide that I'll go with Gray to just chill at his house a little while. I follow grayson to his house but then with my own car and he's driving his. We pull up at his driveway and step out. He opens his front door and welcomes me in. I smile at him and take off my shoes , remembering that I should cause Lisa hates people wearing shoes in her house. I've been in the Dolan household before , I know Cameron quite well but she's gone for college and me and Eth have the same classes so I talk to him often or he comes over when we have projects together. I Greet Lisa , she smiles at me and gives me a hug that I gladly return. Grayson leads me upstairs and we decide to watch a movie for a little while. There was some intense tension between me and Grayson but nothing really happened which actually made me kind of sad but oh well many more chances 😉

I thank gray by kissing his cheek and waving goodbye to Lisa , before I walk outside and drive home. Once I arrive home , I tell my mom hi and quickly go upstairs , I take a shower and put on my Calvin Klein sports bra and panties. I sit down on my bed and look at myself in the mirror , I'm actually really glad with my body , I have curves and I think that's pretty. I take a picture of myself and send it.

Wellll fuck , I just send sort of nudes to Grayson. Hell what am I thinking ?! Oh fuck it , I wanna be a bad girl for once. Just this once.

I quickly put on my pajamas and brush my hair out until my phone buzzes indicating that I have received a text message from Grayson. I quickly open it and smile , I start typing.

Hottie : Welllll holy shit fuck. Come over now and I'll fuck your brains out 😫😍

Me : be nice to me and just maybe you'll get lucky 😉 btw I'm no hoe , let me tell you that I have never done this shit before but you're hot.

Hottie : I know babe , don't worry. I don't think you're a slut at all , you're amazing but if you'd be here now I'd fuck you like you were a slut. ;)

Me : 😳😫

I smile and blush , Grayson's words haunt me for like 2 hours. Fuck it , it's weekend. I text grayson hoping he's awake. He answers immediately

Me : whatcha doin baby ?

Hottie ; nothing really , eth is probably fucking his girlfriend and mom and dad are gone for the weekend. What r u doing baby girl ? 😘

Me : I'll be at yours in 10 😋

Hottie : I was just about to ask u to come over , we can have a sleepover and watch Netflix and stuff . 🤓

Me : sounds perfect

Grayson Bailey fucking Dolan. You're a cute motherfucker.