Wake up Lloyd

"Lloyd...

Lloyd wake up you dumb fool. Wake up!"

"Uh give me 5 more minutes."

"NO YOU WILL WAKE NOW! YOU SHOULD BE WELL RESTED FROM THAT 50 YEAR SLEEP!"

Huh did he just say 50 years what does that mean. Has it been that long since I was created. Has it been that long. Wait how is talking.

"Eh who is there"

Thats strange this room is empty. There doesn't seem like there would be any place to hide a speaker in the corners.

"Hey sorry Wolfy I see your trying to find out where my voice is coming from. Well sorry you can't see me in your current mind state and you never will enjoy your stupid job now buddy. After all did you forget that you do what I say or you die in this hell of your minds scape.

"Get out of my head I know your not real just leave me alone let me go back to my friends my family please just let me go home."

"Ahh but thats where you are wrong I am very much real. You can't go back to your family or friends want to know why? What do you say Wolfy."

"Stop calling me that! Plus what do you mean I can't go back of course I can. I just am sleeping right now ya thats it this is all just a bad dream."

"Ok what year was it when you fell a sleep? Huh bud what year."

"Why it was 2008. Why do you ask?

"Because the year now is 3008 you have been asleep for a thousand years Wolfy and you are stuck with that name."

What does the voice mean I have been asleep for a thousand years that not possible."YOUR LIEING GET OUT OF MY HEAD I KNOW YOU ARE FAKE SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I need to wake up.

"Well guess what you are stuck with me for the rest of your life because we need your skill for another job this one happens to give you a new family and a fulfilling job as a Rail man and Corrupt business guy. Now its time to wake up and time to get to work Wolfy sorry can't tell you your job but you'll know it when you find it. Remember I am always watching you. Ta Ta."

What does he mean I know it when I see it and how can I have a new life I need to get home to my family I need to get back to... Hang on where did I grow up and what was my family's names? Why can't I remember and why is it getting so dark.

================================================================================================================================================================

\ /

END OF CHAPTER

/ \

================================================================================================================================================================