Chapter 41: Going Home

Start from the beginning

~~~One Direction Plane Ride~~~

The guys were all sitting on the plane doing their own thing. Louis and Josh were playing guitar. Harry and Zayn were singing along and Liam was reading. Niall who usually plays guitar with the guys was sitting alone with a goofy smile on his face.

Z: Okay what gives? (He said as he stops singing)

Li: What are you talking about?

Z: That! (He said pointing at Niall)

Jo: What about him?

Z: He has had that goofy smile on his face since he got onto the bus earlier.

Li: Niall, shouldn't you be sad that you're not going to be seeing Carlos?

At the mention of Carlos' name Niall only starts blushing.

H: Did you see that?

Jo: I totally did, Niall do you have something you would like to share with the class?

Ni: No, no I don't.

Jo: I didn't know you were capable of lying to us Nialler?

Niall started smiling and looked at all the guys who were now all focused on him.

Ni: Carlos kissed me or I kissed him. I think we kissed each other. (He said in mumbled)

Lou: Wait did I just hear correctly? You and Carlos kissed!

Ni: Uh, yes. I guess.

Z: You guess?

Ni: No I know. We were standing by the door and hugged goodbye and then we kissed. (He said spontaneously)

H: You did what?

Ni: It's not bad, I really liked it.

Li: We know it's not bad mate. Especially if you say you liked it.

Lou: You see I was right again.

Ni: What were you right with again? 

Z: Louis said that you and Carlos would kiss before the trip was over.

Jo: So? Do you like Carlos or what?

Ni: I really like him. I've liked him for a while now.

H: And him, what does he feel?

Ni: Uh, I don't know.

Li: What do you mean you don't know?

Z: He kissed you back didn't he?

Ni: Yes he did but what if he just did it because I caught him off guard and he didn't want to make me feel bad?

Lou: Niall, what did you do after your kiss?

Ni: We both just looked at each other and then walked out and on to our buses.

Li: So you didn't say anything to each other?

Ni: No. (He said sheepishly) What if Carlos doesn't like me like I like him?

Li: You don't know that.

Ni: But what if it's true. I don't want to get my hopes up for something that might not even happen.

Jo: You need to talk to Carlos kid.

Ni: I don't want to.

Li: Niall, Carlos might like you just as much as you like him.

Ni: Then he can call me.

Jo: And what if that's the same thing that he's saying and then both of you will be waiting for the other to call.

Ni: But I'm scared.

Jo: I know but relationships are kind of scary in the beginning but it's almost always worth it in the end, believe me I'm speaking out of experience.

Ni: Can we call him when we're back in London? (He asked shyly)

Jo: Don't you mean can you call him?

Ni: No! I don't want to do it alone, I want you all by me because I think I might just cry when he tells me that he doesn't like me they way I like him.

Jo: Don't say when say if.

Z: Mate, Carlos looks at you the same why you look at him, we have noticed and so have the other lads. (He refrained from saying James' name because they're separation didn't sit well with him yet)

Lou: We'll be there. Ringing Big Time Rush will be the first thing we do once we arrive in London.

Ni: Okay.

Z: And think of it this way, if it works out and you and Carlos start dating then you and I will both be in LONG distance relationships with lads in Los Angeles.

Ni: That's the only part that I'm not excited for, I mean how will I go without being able to see him.

Z: Beats me, this is also my first time so I guess we'll have to figure it out together.

HaHaHaHaHa

...