Preference:Just Being Cute

Start from the beginning

Vinny:"Let me drive you carrrrrr!" You whined as You and Vinny walked down the drive way.

"Nope Princess" he sighed.

"But you called me princess, princesses get whatever they desire, I desire your keys to that Bugatti" you smiled.

"And a prince gets whatever he wants and desires and I desire not to give you the keys" he smirked.

"Well you'll desire something from the princess later and the princess will desire not to give it to you" you sassed back.

Vinny stopped and turned towards you, you just smiled.

"Take the keys" he said and you cheered as he went to the passenger side.

"yessss" you whispered "the princess wins again" you giggled.

Tre: "of course you realized this means war" he said peaking around the corner.

"Ok let the war begin" you smirked

You guys started shooting your tennis ball guns at each other (they were soft)

Tre rolled behind the couch and popped his head up shot towards you you popped your head up from behind the other couch and it hit in your eye and you fell back.

"Ouch!" You whined.

Tre ran to you and cradled you in his arms "I'm so so sorry,I didn't know you were going to get up babe" he said you just held your eye.

He kissed your cheek repeatedly.

"I'm ok" you finally said "really?" He replied just then you lifted your hand and slapped his cheek semi -hard.

You laughed "yeah I am".

"You know what,I'm not even mad just as long as your ok" he said.

"Yeah you won the war, but I always when the battle" you smirked.

Jalen: "ok now throw me the ball" he yelled across the yard to you.

"Ok" you yelled back. You threw the ball and it landed in front of his feet he looked up at you and smiled

"That's my girl" he said.

"Ok now I'm going to throw it back" he warned.

You gave him the thumbs up and he threw it towards you but he threw it so hard it hit you in your knee and that hurt alot.