Forever And Always: A Raura Story.

~7 years later~

Ross's POV:

Now me and Laura are in the 7th grade. I haven't seen my best friend for a week and I'm so

excited! I'm wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and dark jeans.

~at school.~

I see Laura sitting and designing things on her iPad. I ran up hugged her and spun her in a circle.

"Laura!" I shouted running and spinning her around .

"Ross!" She said hugging me tight. Everyone stared at us. And some girl said "are you two dating?"

"No." We both said at the same time. "Well, you should, you make a cute couple." The girl said.

We both blushed and looked away From each other and smiled. Laura commented on my hair.

She said. "Wow, I like the hair, it looks nice all gelled up and spiked up like that."

She so likes me.

"Hey rossy!" Maia came up sitting next me.

"Uhh hi Maia." I said in a high- pitched uncomfortable voice.

"So what do you want to do later?" Maia asked smiling.

"I'm hanging out with Laura, sorry." He said.

"Ugh, her again." Maia said grabbing her backpack and sitting with the group of girls.

"I think she hates me." Laura said upset. "Hey, laur it's ok." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks." She said. "She sure is missing out on a lot of awesomeness." I said giving her a quick tight hug.

"Awe, thanks!" She exclaimed. "I love you." I said smiling. "What?" She said confused.

"I'm mean like as a best friend." I said. I was lying though. I love her, like girlfriend love her.

Laura's POV:

Ross just said he loves me! But as a friend. I hated when he said as a friend, I wish it was like real

girlfriend and boyfriend love. Ugh, I'm so in love.

"Bye Ross!" I yelled as we left for 7th period, we are in different 7th period classes.

"Bye!" He said waving to me.

~after 7th period.~

"Time to go home!" Ross yelled grabbing my hand and ran as I waited for him outside his class.

"What's the hurry?" I said pulling on his arm to slow him down.

"My mom just texted and said are going to leave for Hawaii today, and your coming!" He yelled excitedly.

"Is my mom okay with it?" I asked.

"Yea, apparently they have been talking about it for months." He said.

~a week later in Hawaii~

Me and Ross are sitting together in the water. We are having a great time in Hawaii. It's so

beautiful, we went surfing today, ate, and are here now. Alone.

"It's so pretty out today laur." He said pushing a strand of wet hair from my face.

"Yea." I said.

There was a awkward silence and then we leaned in and kissed.

"Woah." Ross said smiling.

"Wow." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Laura, I know we're only 12, well you 13 next month, but will you go out with me?" He asked nervously.

"I'd love to." I said kissing his cheek while he spun me around in the water.