And #2 aka my beautiful baby boy and also my s/o Jisoo or Joshua

I love them

-

Zodiac sign?

I am a virgo

-

What made you listen to Kpop?

I completely forgot how we got here but my best friend showed me BTS one day. I believe it was June 2015. Then I kinda fell out of it but when BTS released fire I got back into it and have stayed obsessed ever since!

-

Any band suggestions?

I really recommend Ladies Code. I'll put up a warning that you probably don't wanna get into them if you're not ready to bawl you're eyes out. I found them off a picture that was hating on one of the members. I was curious because the picture said that the girl was dead to I searched it up and I probably died that day. Im not gonna bring it up because I find it disrespectful to bring up the dead but all you need to know is that the two girls who would've been my bias sadly passed away. though it was a while back I pray that their safe and protected wherever they are <3

Another band I recommend is ShinEE. I love all their members so much and they are just the cutest. 

Also HOTSHOT. Please love and appreciate them. They need all the love in the world.

-

Favourite book at the moment?

On wattpad it has to be nerd rope by namjoon_boii <3. Its a really good book and its SUPER kinky at times and u know I love it. In real life I love 'A Work in Progress' by Connor Fanta. I read it like 5 times and I cry every time.

-

Have you dyed your hair? If so, what colour?

I dye my hair very often. Ive dyed it red, blue, brown and black. Currently its black with a bunch of different colours. I'll put some pictures.

 I'll put some pictures

I have to cover my face for reasons but thats they best pictures I have sorry! I am dyeing my hair to orange and I'm changing my hair shape since its finally long enough to get the hair style I want! Im getting a straight bangs and my hairs at my ...

I have to cover my face for reasons but thats they best pictures I have sorry! I am dyeing my hair to orange and I'm changing my hair shape since its finally long enough to get the hair style I want! Im getting a straight bangs and my hairs at my shoulders.

-

Favourite social media?

I really like Instagram and Tumblr tbh

-

Thats all the questions I have today. I found this 100 question tag that I though would be fun to do so Im gonna write it and once I release the new book I'll post it.

Now I'm gonna talk about the book since I promised. The first chapter is finished and all I have to do is edit it! Tomorrow is my last day before I go back to school so like I explained last chapter, I no longer am able to write chapters at a fast pace. I really want to get the new book out soon and I plan on editing it today. I just feel bad that I won't be able to release chapters while I'm in school so thats why I've been holding back on publishing it. Im pulling an all nighter today because the last night I have to stay up before school starts at any break I get (so winter, march, and summer break) I pull an all nighter. Im probably gonna end up falling asleep but we'll see. During these all nighters I like to get work done so I'm gonna edit the new chapter, write that 100 question tag, at least start the second chapter and finish my homework.

For school I have two FSEs which is essentially a final project that you do instead of an exam, and two exams. I have a FSE in business which will be my top priority because I have to make a website and thats hard work. I believe I have an FSE in art but I'm not 100% sure. I think I have an exam but its just drawing. And I have an exam in science and Geography which will kill me. 

Once the new semester starts I'll have time to do what I want but when exams come again I'm probably gonna take a huge break since I'll have exams in all 4 subjects. If you're curious I have Gym, Math, English, and French. Aka I'm dead lmao.

So thats all I wanted to update you guys on! I hope that you're having an amazing day and I wish to see you again soon!