Part 2

Schools at Tuly City, Texas had one very different academic subject compared to other schools. They called it SOTM, or simpler know as, the Study of Titan Migration. SOTM was taught starting from the 6th grade, state officials thought that at that point in children's lives that they could begin to cope with the knowledge of SOTM. T in SOTM stands for titan.  A titan is an enormous organism that resembles the body type of a nude human, but they have no genitals. They range in heights from 15 to 50 meters, insane heights. They have no vocal cords and do not communicate with each other. Titans are not intelligent and have a one track mind for food. If attacked or injured their body part will regenerate in under a minute. The only way to finish one without it regenerating is to damage the nape of its neck deep enough. They have no need for food and seem to eat for the fun of it, eating humans, for the fun of it. The basics of SOTM start with the most common information, the titans come out of the ocean from the San Francisco Bay, and travel throughout 8 states to reach the eastern florida coastline and submerge themselves back into the abyss of the ocean. (Those 8 states being California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) It takes the titans about 1 day to move through each state and takses them a little more than a week to complete the entire movement. During their travels on land they ,of course, cross through many populated areas of human inhabitants. The government since 1967 (the year the titans first appeared) has had walls build and checked for security in them every year for the titans to walk between on their migrations.