•2

I woke up to a loud beeping noise.

No shit Sherlock, its the alarm clock. I rolled over to cut it off but then feel off the bed.

"FUCK" I yelled. I layed there staring at the ceiling thinking about life

Once mynlil one on one session was done i got up and stretch out my legs and arms making the most sexual noise ever.

''MATEO" I heard Ayo yell from his room

"WHAT?!" I yelled. He didn't reply back.

I walked out my room into his.

"Nigga what the fuck you want?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Can you pass me the remote?" He asked smiling.

Do I look stupid to him.

I walked over to the, night stand. "This?"I asked picking up the remote. He nodded

"Oh... This you want thi-" I throw the remote at him "Get the fuck up and get yo own shit" I said. Then walked out.

I walked back in to my room and picked out some to wear which was a black t-shirt, dark green jeans with my Timberland, one green shoe and one blue one.

(If you know Mateo he dress like this alot.)

I walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I rushed downstairs to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast & lunch for later.

Saw Ayo girl almost fucking naked.
"Heyyy mateo" i waved at her and left.

I'm heading out the door to my car when I see Nakeria standing outside.

"Took you long enough" she said.

Since Nakeria is now in high school, she usually drive to school with me. Her parents trust me to make sure 'there precious daughter' get to school safe...oh yeah... and they pay me too.

"Shut up and come on" I said sliding into the driver side.

Once we get to school I park and get out to see a group of girls looking at me. I send them a smile which makes one girl faint.

Somethings changed over the summer.

I walk over to my friends. Key, Zay, and Kida. (Hint, hint there all dancers)

"I see you still driving ms.perfect to school" Key said.

"And I see you still in high school" I said.

They all laughed. "Ha ha... soooo funny" Key said sarcastic. The bell rung so we headed off to class.

****
(At lunch)

I walked into the lunch room and everyone just staring at me. I walked over to our table and see Key, Kida, Jay, and Jamie and two other girls sitting at the table.

"Wasspk guys" I said sitting next the Jamie who was just staring at her fingers biting her lip.

Wonder wasspk with her?. Oh i do know the bitch leaving me

"Oh yeah.... That reminded me... Is Ayo still having his party?" Kida asked. "Yeah it's tonight... Y'all coming?" I asked

"Yea" Kida said. "Yea" Key said. "Yup" Zay said popping the 'p'.

Gay ass.

We all looked a Jamie who was still looking at her fingers.

" you going?" Kida asked her. "Huh going where?... School already out?" She asked confused. We all laughed at her.

"To.... Mateo house... For Ayo.... Birthday party" Key said in between his laughs.

We all was just laughing.

"Heyy Mateo" I looked up to see Kylie standing there. She really got some balls others girls their just stare and wouldn't say a word.

"Awe, Wasspk Kylie.... You want to sit with us?" I asked her. She nodded and sat next to Kida but left a space in between them.

Jamie was mean mugging the shit outta. Fuck you mad for witcho leaving ass..yall this bitch hurt my feelings

"Soo.... Mateo how you know her?" Key asked looking at Kylie.

"Oh, she was looking for Ms Russell class. She's new" I said dipping my fry in some ketchup.

"Ain't we all new?" Jay stupid ahh asked. "No.. Dude like this her first year... Dumb ahh" I said with a blank expression.

****
After school I'm waiting in the parking lot for this bitch Nakeria to come on but, she taking forever.

"So I heard your brother throwing a party" I looked over and see Kylie standing at her car.

Nice car. ....what the fuck is wrong with me.

"Oh yea....he's turning 19" I said leaning on the side of my car.

"Cool" she said.

Dawg why she single or is she single...cause. She hella fine.

"You single?" I asked her. She laughed. "Slow down thete buddy dont you gotta girl?" She asked. "Yeah but the bitch leaving me so wassup with us?" I asked smiling

"Anyways...isnt you guys throwing q party?" "You coming?" I asked

Not that I want her to come I mean yeah....everybody going so yeah

"Yea I'll see" she said smiling getting into her car.

"Heyyy Tattyy" Nakeria yelled walking towards me.

"Where you been?.. Damn, I been out here waiting for you" I said. "Awwww you was waiting for me" she said. "Shut up and get in the car" I said.

We was driving in complete silence until she broke it.

"OK Ta-Mateo. I don't understand why we can't just be friends you treat me like shit" she pouted.

Damn hoe you finally notice.

"I don't know.... Oh I do you keep calling me 'Tatty' and 'babe' and you kissed me the other day"

"You kissed me first!" She said. "We had a deal i kiss you, you leave me alone"

After that the rest of the ride was quite.

****
After I drop Nakeria off at home I pull up in the drive way and cut the car off.

I walk into the house and see my favorite person in the world.

Shit not Ayo... Bitch ahh.

"Oh looks who here"

"mom?"

____________________________________

Yeahh it's his Mom 😄😄😄

This was fun to write 💯💯😊

QUESTIONS!!!!

Is Mateo falling for Kylie?

•What's wrong with Jamie?

•Why Key dumb ahh fail?

~
It's your writer
||icecreamPIZZA||🍕🍦

**picture of Kylie above**