Chapter 40: Goodbye()()()()()

Start from the beginning

Z: Yeah, me too but we're gonna try bloody hard to keep it going, yeah?

J: I'll be a fool to give you up for anything.

They both took deep breaths and starred at each other.

J: Come lie with me please. (He says with tears in his eyes)

...

-Niall and Carlos' POV-

Ni: I can't believe that we've come to this point already.

C: Yeah me too, there is so much that I still wanted to do and now we're going back.

Ni: Sometimes I hate the fact that we have to work.

C: As much as I love singing and acting, a month of holiday is never enough.

Ni: You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you.

C: Believe me, I do.

Ni: It's weird isn't it?

C: What's weird?

Ni: I have flown all over the world, I've met many people, I have my family in Ireland but I feel the most at home around you and it's scary.

C: Why?

Ni: Because now I have to leave again meaning that I won't be able to see you.

C: We'll still video chat.

Ni: But it's not the same as having you here next to me.

C: Yeah, I know.

Ni: But we're going to make the best out of it.

C: We're going to have to visit each other.

Ni: Obviously. I wouldn't mind eating your mother's food again, it's amazing!

C: Yeah many people say so. I have eaten my share of her food.

Ni: That's why you're so well built.

Carlos blushed.

C: Thanks.

...

Harry and Louis finished packing and just lied down on their bed for one last time. Logan and Liam were going around the house making sure that they packed everything. Kendall was in their room waiting for the time to come as was Josh in his and Liam's room.

~~~Living Room, One Hour Later~~~

 L: So is everyone done packing now?

Guys: Yes.

K: So what are we going to do? Just sit here?

J: The consoles are still here we could play a game.

K: Let's do it.

L: Go ahead, I'll watch. I'm not in the mood of playing right now.

K: Okay.

The guys started playing the video games and they were all having fun, Liam and Logan sat on the couches watching the boys play as if they didn't have a care in the world. The guys took turns playing and Liam and Logan gave them all things to drink and also a bowl of chips. They continued playing for the whole hour and only stopped when the phone rang.

Ring. Ring.

Li: Hello. (He said putting the phone on speaker)

P: Hi Liam.

Li: You're on speaker with all the guys.

P: Okay, are you all done packing?

Li: Yes we are.

P: Okay we're on our way now.

Li: Already?

P: Liam, it's 10 o'clock already.

Li: Really? (He asked looking at the time) Wow the time really flies.

P: Yeah, sorry mate. We'll be there in about fifteen minutes.

Li: Okay.

...

K: I don't want to say goodbye.

Lou: No one does.

J: But we have too.

Kendall gave Harry a hug first and told him to enjoy himself and not forget about them. Niall hugged Logan and thanked him for everything. James hugged Louis and just said goodbye to him. Then Zayn gave Logan, Kendall and Carlos hugs saying goodbye to them, Harry hugged James and told him that he'd take care of Zayn for him and he smiled, then he hugged Carlos and told him that he needed to man-up which confused Carlos but he didn't say anything and then he hugged Logan and thanked him for always being nice to him even though he was an ass towards him in the beginning. Louis then hugged Logan, Kendall and Carlos and just said bye to them too. Niall hugged Logan and asked him to make sure Carlos doesn't get himself into any trouble which made Logan smile and then he said yes then he hugged James and telling him that he shouldn't worry that much about leaving Zayn and lastly he hugged Kendall and gave him a hearty goodbye. Liam went last and hugged Kendall and made sure that there were no hard feelings between them, then he hugged James and James asked him to take care of Zayn for him, then he went to Carlos, said bye and told him that he'd make sure his leprechaun was safe.

Then they heard their buses arriving and the guys came in and took their luggage.

Logan and Liam looked at each other and smiled and stood there while everyone was going outside.

L: I'm gonna miss you lots.

Li: And I don't want to say goodbye.

L: You better not forget about me! (He warned with a smile and tears in his eyes)

Li: Wouldn't think of it. Come here.

Logan walked over to Liam and they hugged each other and then just stood like that for a while and then they pushed apart smiled and walked out the door with Liam's arm around Logan's shoulders. When they got outside they both immediately got sad. James and Zayn were both standing with tears in their eyes hugging each other. They kept repeating the words I love you to each other and the other guys were standing and watching them sadly.

J: I love you so much. (He said pulling away from Zayn and kissing him)

Z: I love you too.

Then they hugged and kissed one more time and then both of then walked to their buses and got in without another word to anybody else.

Ni: Carlos, we forgot the jars! (He exclaimed)

C: I'm not going without it, let's go take them.

Ni: Can we go?

P: Quickly.

Ni: Okay. Come one.

The rest of the guys outside said goodbye one more time before going to their buses as Carlos and Niall ran back into the house. Liam and Logan hugged each other once more and also followed their band mates.

~~~Carlos and Niall~~~

They went into their old room and found the jars next to their bed.

C: How did you remember them?

Ni: I saw James rubbing his when he walked away from Zayn.

C: I'm glad you did because I would be so sad if I had forgotten them.

Ni: Me too. Let's go, Paul said we have to hurry up.

C: Okay.

~~~At The Door~~~

C: Wait, I haven't gotten a hug from you yet.

Ni: I was waiting for you to give me a hug.

C: Aww. (He said walking over to Niall and pulling him into a hug)

Ni: I'm gonna miss you mate.

C: I'm gonna miss you too.

They stood like that for a while and when they started pulling away the inevitable happened and they both leaned in and kissed each other.

...