Meeting again.

I'm so sorry! I haven't been on WattPad in forever! And I honestly didn't think that people would actually read my story...
----------
-------
---

"Heh... Emma Louise. Umm... 27 years of age...The Doctors new companion..." I smiled at the guy who stood up. I guess he was the boss. "Well hello darling. I'm Steven. Welcome!" He said walking over and sticking his hand out. I smiled and shook his hand. "Well thanks. Glad I could make it..." I said looking around at all the other people standing/sitting in the room. Steven spoke up again, "Okay so, have you ever seen Doctor Who?" He said looking at me. I look back at him and pull a piece of hair behind my ear. "Uhm... Heh.... Not really...." I said smiling nervously up at him. He laughs, "that's fine. Would you mind talking to Matt over there? He can tell you what it's about. Oh and... Here." He said handing me some keys. "Ask Matt to show you where your trailer is." I nodded and looked around the room.

"Um... Who's matt?" I asked laughing at myself. The guy who looked familiar raised his hand slightly. I smiled, "Can you help me?" He nodded slightly and walked over to the door without saying a word. He was so familiar. Where? Where have I seen him?

I followed him and finally broke the silence, "Hello... Emma. Em for short." I stuck my hand out waiting for him. "Matthew. But you can call me Matt." I smiled. I remembered my best Friend, his name was Matt, unfortunately we had to go our separate ways in High school.

Then it hit me like a brick wall. "Matthew Robert Smith." I said as I continued to walk forward.
He stopped walking. "What?" I stopped as well. "Matthew Robert Smith. Is that not your name?" He didn't remember me. Great. Peachy actually. *note sarcasm*

You see, in grade school I always had the biggest crush on Matt. I never told him because we were best friends and I didn't want to ruin it. When I saw his eyes, his hair, just him in general, it all came flooding back. All of his pathetic girlfriends, the fights we had, the many sleepovers, he was the best.

He gave me a funny look then smiled. "Of course that's my name, Emma Louise." He said smirking up at me.I smiled back. Soon enough he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "I've missed you." I blushed and awkwardly hugged him back, "Missed ya too, loser."