One Day Soon Part 2.

As the silence crept through the rocket like a blanket all i could do was think of my little girl down on earth, ~angel 1 to ground control do you copy?~...........~angel 1 to ground control to you read?~...... nothing but static in the head set, ok now's a good time to worry, i thought out loud, damn it Mick how do you get your self into this shit? i said looking out the window at the small world down below, all those people down there going on with there everyday lives and here you are, stuck in a dead rocket, damn, well better get to work on fixing this pile of shit, ~ground control to angel 1 do you copy?~...~copy ground i hear ya~, ~whats going on up there Mick?~~um looks like the motors stopped working~~well do you know why?~~nope i dont~~well keep us updated on whats going on up there would ya~~will do man, will do~, and with that i was now happy that the radios were now working, i also had no idea how and why the motors stopped, ~daddy?~ i heard coming out of my head set, ~yes dear~ i responded, ~is everything ok up there?~ she asked. ~yes hunny, everything is ok, daddy will be home one day soon so dont worry baby girl, daddy is fine~ and with that a tear rolled down my face,not knowing if ill ever see my little girl again, ~ok daddy if you say so~ then a smile formed on my face, ok so if i was a motor on a rocket, why would i stop running?, a million answers ran through my head faster that anything, i started to look at the fuses, well, well, well, look at what we have here, ~angel 1 to ground~~go for ground~~looks like we have a few blown fuses up here~~copy that angel 1, is there any way you can make a quick fix till you get to the space station?~~i dont know about that, theres nothing to fix it with~~well you need to fix it or your not coming home~~um yeah man i know that~~well there has to be something you can do to make a quick fix~~im looking around for stuff stand by~~copy angel 1, ground standing by~, now with him out of my hair i can now think, i grab my bag, i have no idea why i grabbed it but i did, i opened it up and looked inside, i found a pen some paper, close for when i get to the station, and a pack of gum, well nothing in there,...... wait a minute, the gum!, ive used the foil wrapper off the gum to quick fix blown fuses in my truck, so with that in mind i grabbed the gum and took the foil off, took out the fuses wrapped the foil around the prongs of the fuses and pluged them in, and bingo! time for motors!, i pushed the buttons in and nothing, so i pushed them again, and nothing, hmmm well 3rd times a charm, pushed and held the button in and bam! motors kicked on and i was on my way!~angel 1 to ground~~go for ground~~um motors are working on my way to station~~copy that angel 1 motors up and running and on your way to the station,wait a minute? how did you fix it?~~bubble gum~~bubble gum?~yes bubble gum, i used the foil to create a flow for the fuses~~oh i see~~yes, ha, now we can say this rocket is held together with bubble gum~~yes we can bro,yes we can, let use know when you reach the station~~copy that ground~ damn im a smart man, who would have thought bubble gum would save a mans life, a few hours later i was at the station, sure enough there was back up fuses, which i grabbed them all, i walked down the long hallways of the station, alone, thinking to my self, if my wife was still alive what would she be doing right now, just then a bright light came from behind me, i turned to see what it was thinking what the heck it was because last time i checked i was the only one here, the light seemed to be coming from a door way down the hall, so of corse i had to check it out, i opend the door and couldnt believe my eyes, it was my wife standing there dressed all in white, she looked so beautifull it was unreal, wait, it was unreal because she has been dead for just over a year now, she looked at me with a smile on her face, and held out her hand for me to take, i looked around real quick, with tears running down my face, i grabbed her hand and she pulled me close, i wrapped my arms around her and just broke down, i have not held my wife in a long time, then she moved and spoke very softly in my ear, "i love you, always have always will" is what she said, just then i heard my little girls vioce daddy?, daddy? very soft at first then louder and louder, i opend my eyes to what i though would be my wife, but insted it was anabell standing next to my bed, daddy, your going to be late for work, she said, i made you breakfast, thanks sweetheart, very thoughtfull of you, i rubbed my eyes and thought to my self, man what a wierd dream.............

                                                       the end. 

Let me knw what u guys think.. leave comments and such.