Jealous

"(Y/n)!" Oliver Wood. Your bestest friend hugged you tightly. You just came back from Summer holiday.

"Woodie!" You answered and hug him back, he you two are hugging in front of Hogwart's big door while everyone walking through the building.

"You two, lovebirds. Get out of our way." Fred and George appeared and grinning to us. I blushed "Shut up, we're best friend." I said defending myself.

"Oh really? Because Oliver can't stop talking about you on the train." George said with his big grin. I refleck looked at Oliver. His face is turning red. And the twins laughed and start walking.

"Hmm so you talked about me, what were you talking about?" I asked, teasing him. He only hummed and grabbing my hands and we walking together to the great hall.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Zach, from Hufflepuff hugged me when I just sat on my (y/h) table. He kissed my cheek quickly I feel myself blushed and my friend, (y/bff/n) teasing me with her smile.

Zach sat back, I looked back, straight to Gryffindor's house. Unexpectedly, Oliver is looking at me, realizing I caught him—he turned back and continuing eating his meal.

What was that for? His face is not nice as usual, he seems.. upset? I don't know how to describe it but he seems upset and guilty.

-

"(Y/n) I miss you sooo much!" Zach hugged me again. I know right, he always hugged me but what I know is he has a crush on Pyper Santa. My close friend from Ravenclaw. Oh! I forget, Zach is 2 years younger than me but he acts like he is equally same like me so I still blushed even though he's way more younger than myself.

"Yeah, miss you too." I replied flatly. He smiled and walking again. I sit down at the corridor and only enjoying the views. The lake.

"(Y/n)" I heard someone calling my name, I looked back. It's Oliver Wood. He seems upset.. still upset. "Oh, yeah. What's up Woodie?" I asked.

"Hm.. I want to talk." He said, he sat beside me. He looking at his shoes. He seems nervous. I waited to him to speak up.

"What is it?" I asked after he did not saying anything.

"D–Do you like Zach?" He asked shyly. I can see his cheek turns red. He's so cute.

"What are you talking about?" I feel so confused "He's just a friend."

"He hugged you. A lot." He said, hissed. His tone is flat just like his face.

"We hug a lot too." I answered.

"He kissed you on your cheek." He hissed again.

"Pfft, so what? You can do it and I give zero damn." I answered, getting bothered.

"What if I do it.. but a little more different?" He asked.

I'm confused right now "What do you mean?" I asked.

I did not expected this but he kissed me softly, his hand grabbing my cheek gently I was shock! I did not kissed him back. He pulling his face off me, see? His face is redder than tomatoes. "S–sorry."

I giggled "What do you mean?" I asked again with my smile. This is getting interesting.

"Do you like it?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"Yeah, sorta. What do you mean?" I still asked.

"What if Zach does it to you?" He asked and still ignoring my question.

"I'll slap him." I said. "Oliver, answer my question!"

"Why don't you slap me?" He asked. Now he's smiling.

"Because..—" I paused, looking for my answer "I don't know." I finally answered. He smiled bigger than ever.

"It means you love me, don't you understand?" He giggled and kiss my forehead.

I laughed "answer my question, you idiot!" I punched his chest playfully. He giggled and cupping my nose "what question, love?"

"What do you mean?" I asked with my smile.

"Uhm—I can't accept the fact that Zach guy always hug and kiss you." He confessed. I hold my laugh, make him continuing his words.

"I'm—jealous? I must say.. I just mad when he did that to you." He said. He's so cute. I can't. I took a step closer to him and hugged him "Do whatever you want, Woodie. I love you."

He hugged me back "I love you so much (y/n) you have no idea."

hullo dear!

comment some good oliver wood x reader imagines pls  (its okay if it is included in hp x reader imagines)

NEED IT ASAP

loveyouguys