(11th)POV-Sophie

Magsimula sa umpisa

he laughed, Me too. Matt said there were some here 'coz he ran out.

coincidence much  ? .

i laughed, You like RedBull too? 

he looked at me and laughed, Yeah, I do. My favorite ever since, even in the UK.

What's it like there? 

Well, its cold like here.  Its almost the same here minus the fast-talking english accented people. 

haha . part of a joker are you craig ? . i sat down . he sat down beside me and then he took a redbull can from me . i had 4 in my hands, so what ? >:)

he drank some of his, Well what's it like here in Canada?

Its like the US, plus a king and queen. i smiled XD

he laughed, Haha. Mathematics now?

Yupp! Problem!? 

then we both laughed . lol . 

after,

its all silence . awkward silence . 

we were sitting down on the floor facing the staircase . 

silence .

shh . silence . :/

mhmp . break the ice .

i turned my head a little to peek at him, to see what he was doing during this silent silence . 

turn . turn . slowly turn . turn .

he was . . . ?

wait seriously .

he was lookin at me ? ! . then he turned away when he saw me look . i turned away too . 

shht ! . awkward-DER . mhmp . 

seriously . break the ice sophie . do it now ! .

i stood up, So! Uh. Um. Um. Let's go shall we? R-r-right?

R-right. Let's go. he stuttered too . sht . this ish shooo wongg . 

he walked down the stairs then sat down with matt, joe, carson and seth . still watching spongebob . lol . lol . lol . lol

i pulled carson out of the chair . i brought her outside so no one could hear us . she was like asfdsgkjhfdlkj >:/

What the hell Soph!? I was near the good part!

Whatever Cars. I know. I know, the part when Spongebob and the rest of them get his powers to fight evil. Psh. We watched that 2 million times already.

Well, I suppose. Anyways, what do you want? You usually have a reason when you drag people outside and when they're busy watching Spongebob Squarepants! she said with some matching hand gestures .

carson --> //(-__-)//  ••• ◘ *spongebob squarepaaaaants!*

Yeah. Yeah. Listen. Its Craig.

she jumped up and down, clapping her hands, Oh my gosh! Really!? What do you want!? Ask me anything! What happened!?

i pulled her down from jumping up, Turn it down, Dumbo! Listen, I don't know what to do. Okay here it is, there's this guy I like who I don't think likes me back. I wanna be with that guy. Argh. Then, I'm starting to fall for Craig too.

she looked at me like O.o So. What do you want??

i rolled my eyes, Who should I pick Cars!?

she was like "OHHHH", Well it depends on who mystery guy is. But Craig is hawt!

Shut up! Do you want him to hear us!? 

No.

Well then! Oh my gosh Cars. I think mystery guy may be right about something.

Right about what? she asked me .

Um! Nothing!

You know, I'm not gonna be any help to you if you don't tell me anything..

she's trynna blackmail me . pshh,  But I told you that I like Craig.

Oh please Soph, I knew that when you first talked to him. It was clear as cufk. 

then my face was "omfg . you knew ! ? . it was clear ! ? . how clear ? ! . YOU KNEW ! ? " . she ignored my face like that, Soph, you don't need my advice. All I can tell you is that you just have to do the same thing you do everyday. Being yourself. It'll get you that answer you want from me, I promise you. Now, may I go back in?

i just stood there . all frozen up, not able to speak coz carson said she knew . bleh D:

she ignored me not answering her and went back inside . she like left me there frozen, standing in the backyard .

--

i went back inside after 15min of being frozen in the backyard . 

look around . okay so,

joe is on the floor . F-L-O-O-R . either planking or sleeping . i don't know .

carson is eating whipped cream .

matt and craig are beside each other playing matt's two guitars . 

seth is standing on the table, holding a roll of tissue paper . . ? o.o

they all look

normal .

matt and craig are beside each other . friends .

like the way they both think of me .  :)

4pm . im going home . its 4pm already . mhmp .

Guys! I'm going home. Byeee! Wake up Joe later okay? then i waved buh-bye to them .

open the door . walk down the shupah shmall shtawrs . walk on the pavement . hear the door close . 

someone grabbed my hand,

Soph, uh you left your phone.

the person told me .

who are you?

turn, turn .

craig . :)

he smiled at me . i smiled back, Thanks Craig.

No prob. So, uh see you tomorrow in school huh? 

Yupp. i nodded .

Yeah. Um. Okay. Bye!! he turned around and went back inside .

 he handed me my phone . mah phone . <3

 he said my name ~~ <3

i walked home . just next door . 

----------------

"Soph, you don't need my advice. All I can tell you is that you just have to do the same thing you do everyday. Being yourself. It'll get you that answer you want from me, I promise you." 

be myself ? . i don't get it .  :S