Dirty 1D Imagines

His massive hands cupped my hips and i felt him pushing me back against him. I knew what he wanted when he traced the tip of his tounge below my ear and up to my ear to suck on my earlobe. " Niall " i moaned, feeling the pleassure build inside me when his hand moved from my hip to between my legs. He cupped me, putting preassure against my already sensetive area and whimperd left my parted lips. " fucking hell Y/N, i love those sounds you make " Niall groaned in to my ear, letting his hand disapear down my panties. I gasped for air when i felt his middle finger trace circles on my clit and i felt my knees getting weaker and weaker. " how many fingers princess? " he asked me, teasing my wet entrance with gis fingers, wanting to hear me beg for him. " two " i moaned, my head rolling back to his shoulder as he thrusted two fingers deep inside me. " you're so warm " Niall breathed out as he started slipping them in and out of me, wanting me to cum around his fingers, wanting my juices to run down his hand. " fuck Niall, so good " i moaned and Niall turned my head around and smashed his lips on mine. His tounge were rough against mine and his hand started moving even faster. He bent his fingers, tapping my g-spot until i was a crying mess in his arms, just the way i knew he liked it. " yes baby, clench around my fingers " he growled in to my ear and pumped harder until i was clenching like crazy. I felt the burning in my stomach and i knew i was close to climax. " Niall i'm gonna cum " i moaned and Niall placed his lips on my neck and started tapping my g-spot again. " let it go baby " he said and that was all it took for me to cum around Nialls fingers. Niall held me up so i didn't fell through the floor as he thrusted his fingers in and out until my climax was over. He took his fingers out and traced my bottom lip with his finger, letting me taste my own juices. " good girl " he growled and pressed his lips on mine.