"I guessed you were new to this business with the way you held the pocket knife of yours. Okay I will just tell her you found a job and you are sent out station on work. You don't worry; I will pay some money to your family to meet the next few days till you come out"

"Madamji, thank you so much. I will forever be indebted to you."

"Rishab, make sure you guys don't step beyond your limits." Madhu whispered to Rishab who was standing behind her and hearing their conversation.

"I will." He promised. "Keep him in the lockup. Don't do anything to him. I will come and handle him in the morning." Rishab instructed the other police men. "Now come. It's already so late." Rishab lead Madhu out of the station.

"I have my Scooty."

"Madhu you are..."

"I am not coming in Govt. vehicle. If you want you can escort me from behind."

"Gah! You are one hard headed stubborn annoying woman."

"Thank you." She said and started her Scooty.

Rk quickly asked his driver to follow Madhu's Scooty.

"You are still mad at me?" Rk asked, his car moving beside her Scooty.

Madhu turned her head and glared at him.

"So you are mad." Rk understood that from her angry glare. "I didn't mean to shout at your babies (her fishes). You were taking too long this morning cooing with them when I was in a hurry to go to the court so I just politely asked you to get my breakfast ready."

"Politely? You said you will shoot my fish tank if I didn't bring your breakfast." Madhu accused him.

"Tsk tsk tsk... too bad." Rk's driver commented.

"You stop listening to us and drive the car, Patil."

"And then what you did this morning in the court?" Madhu asked. She had gone to the high court for news coverage.

"You were inside the court hall and when you walked out with the criminal and when I asked what the judgment was what you did? You smirked at me and walked away. You insulted a reporter. You didn't answer to my channel... you you..." she took her hand from the handle bar and brought it near to Rk's neck but then she slightly lost her balance so she steadied by holding the handle bar with both her hands.

"Judgment wasn't in my favour. That bas***d got bail. So I wasn't in the mood to answer you press people's infuriating questions so I just walked away."

"But why you smirked at me?" she questioned.

"You would have thought you would get answers to all your questions from me and sell the news to your channel because I'm your husband but I didn't let that happen and that made me smirk at you." he said sheepishly.

"You are right. I thought so too that I will get a sneak peek from you... but you know what? You behaved so rudely."

"I hate press people, always nagging behind people for information. We say one thing but you cook one new story and project it so I always try to ignore them"

"No, we don't do that. And wait... do you hate me?"

"You are my wife."

"That's not my answer."

"No. You and your profession are two different things for me." Rk said and Madhu nodded her head convinced with his reply.

"All my colleagues teased me. I got so embarrassed." Madhu said sadly.