Emily's p.o.v.

I ran down the Boulevard st. to my friend's house, but not without turning around and blowing Jeff a kiss.

Sure, he's annoying sometimes, but only when I take his kills.

I mean, that's what boyfriends are supposed to do, right? Let their girlfriends take their kills.

I made my way up her door steps and climbed the patio roof to her blue bedroom.

She was my only friend every since. She's always been there.

"Kahlan...Kahlan..'' I rolled my eyes. "PRUSSIA!"

Without warning, the window flew opened and Kahlan's red hair went into my face. "I AM ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA!!"

"Yeah yeah, so what's up?'

"The sky.''

"Damn you, smart ass.''

I climbed though her window to see her room tidy as always. She had Hetalia posters every where. Even her bed was Hetalia, along with a Italy pillow.

Her dresser was the only thing normal with pictures of Jordon, her boyfriend, and her family.

"My parents are out, so you know what that means?"

She was bouncing up and down hold out the awesome stash. Every time we have a sleep over she would hold out a pile of comics, movies, and junk food.

I looked over to see her dress like Sally, her favorite creepypasta.

"Yes, I know what it means."

I watched as she stood up above me and placed her hands on her hips. "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I looked down at my feet and smiled, "Awesome time...?"

"I can't hear you!"

I stood up I front of her and and smiled. "Awesome time!"

She laughed and hugged me with all her might, giving me no ability to breath.

After a whole hour of watching Hetalia and telling who are together (GermanyX Italy ..Prussia cries about the relation that could have been with Italy XD )

"Hey Emily, where were you for so long?"

"I've been with someone."

"Who..don't tell....someone with a face?"

"I'm not dating Slender Man!"

In the sixth grade I told every one that I was married to slender man.i don't know why ,but, now when I look back I wonder what was wrong with me. I guess it was the empty feeling. Before Jeff came into my life, I was always alone. My stepdad was a drunken bully and my mom died giving birth to me.

I planned to kill my stepdad, but then Jeff...he found me..and ever since then, I began to wonder why he would chose me over everyone else. He is my first boyfriend, and I hope my last, well, if you know what I mean.

"Kahlan, I'm dating Jeff."

I watched as her face grew wide.

"OH MY JESUS LET ME PLAN YOUR WEDDING!!! JEFF CAN BE IN A WHITE DRESS AND YOU CAN BE IN THE SUIT!! IT WILL BE MAGICAL!"

After another hour of questions I left and took off back to the house. I gave Kahlan one more hug,and took off back to Jeff..he always makes me feel beautiful.

Kahlans p.o.v.

After a whole hour of cleaning up, I got dressed and fell asleep on my couch.

12:00 1:09 2:00