What should I get him?

Me: Merry Christmas! This is my Christmas Gift for @seaductress for the Romanogers Support Group Christmas Baby thing~ I do hope you enjoy it!

Natasha: Disclaimer! She does not own any of the characters here~

Steve: Enjoy everyone -salutes-

Natasha was looking out the window, the snow falling in New York city and the streets were lined with cars, the traffic was a thing during the Christmas month, so it was not much of a surprised. It was going to be Christmas tomorrow, and she already got her gift for everyone, except the Symbol of America himself. Steve Rogers was not easy to get a gift for, if you don't love him, which she happen to be not. Sure, he is buff and strong, but it isn't just that, he is cute and dumb when it comes to this this century, which makes the Russian spy fall for.

"Hey Nat" She hears Clint call from the other side of her door. She walks over to it and opens.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked

"Stark gots some pizzas upstairs if you want some" Clint said and Natasha smirked.

"Sure I'll be up their later" Natasha closed the door and Clint left.

Forgot to mention, she lives in the Avengers tower now. Tony wanted the team to have a bonding place and decided that the tower would do the trick. She grabbed a jacket, slipped it on and went to the elevator. She reached the main room where all the boys were eating pizza.

"Ah! Good day, Lady Natalia, come and have some dough tomatoes and cheese" Thor said as he held 2 slices. Natasha chuckled at his antics and sat between Clint and Steve.

"I am a little hungry" She gets a slice and takes a bite. Steve also gets one and eats up.

"So did everyone do their christmas shopping?" Tony asked, while eating a slice and placed his feet up.

"Yes, and it ain't easy to get something for someone who money to buy almost anything!" Clint glares at Tony as he eats.

"Hey, I ain't picky, whatever you give me I will love with a heart" Tony said while everyone rolled their eyes and eat.

"I have brought some stuff from Asgard which I bet you have not, Stark" Thor said

"I bet, what about you Capsicle, done your Christmas shopping" He asked, Steve rubbed behind his neck and chuckled

"Well, kind of, I'm having a little trouble with one gift..." He said, Tony and Clint smirked while Bruce sighed at their reaction, and Natasha and Thor looked at them confused.

"Oh? And who may this gift be for?" Clint asked with the same smirk on his face. Steve just glared at him but then he looked at Natasha, but she doesn't notice as she plays with the cheese of the pizza.

"Boys, stop teasing him, I'm sure whoever he plans to gift will like whatever he gives either way" Natasha, looking at no one but the pizza, said.

"Oh and how do you know?" Tony asked. Natasha just glared at him.

"Just a guess, I don't know" She eats her last slice and plays with the knife for cutting the pizza.

"Natasha is right Steve, whatever you give, I am sure he or she will love it, as long as it came from the heart" Bruce said and smiled at him, which he receives a smile in return from Steve.

"Thanks..." Steve said.

"But I bet her or SHE will appreciate it more if you just say what you need to say..." Tony said and moved his eyes to Natasha to indicate who he meant. Steve blushed and looked at her from the corner of his eyes.