The Therapist

A/N - Author's Note

 All ideas and thoughts are all brought to life by the author. This book contains thoughts and mentions of suicide, depression and graphic descriptions. Read At Your Own Risk. Most sceneries described and plot lines that are created are all fictional. This is a fanfiction where I run through with the ideas that floats around in my head and to also try not to be so... professional? Not the word I was looking for.

I meant to say that this book is going to be ideas that are built to make a plot so it won't entirely make sense.

I'm not the best at explaining things.....

ANYWAYS

I mean to say that whatever idea that follows after another idea that slowly builds into a plot together will be written down and may not make sense if my ideas seem to be slightly different. So just pray that my ideas make sense together.

Do you get it?

Yes? no?... :)  :(

If you choose NOT to read this book, well, no one will criticize you. It's your decision whether you want to read this or not. Just make sure that if you want to critizise my 'masterpiece', I'd recommend you to critize respectfully.

As you've read before, or not, I do accept critizism but I will respectfully respond to unecessary hateful comments.

Most of you won't probably read this but... oh well. And one more thing;  I'd appreciate it if you don't steal this book because my own ideas and thoughts were placed into this to create characters that each plays an important role. If you ask for permission to somehow make a translation of the book then maybe... JUST MAYBE. heh.

I hope you enjoy this (Not so amazing) book!

{I won't even believe people will start reading this}

__________________________

"Throughout my twenty two years in life, I never thought that I could be this intimate with someone, to share a bond that I can't explain, a bond that seems so sacred to break. But this wasn't just a connection between the therapist and the therapee, it was a connection between two beings, two beings with a past, a connection that brought out the best in us and turned it into something amazing. Who would have thought that a therapist would fall for her client?" - Clarissa Bridgman