No Regrets- Chapter 2

Believe me, it isn't a good idea to stroll around the mall with Niall Horan. People keep on following us and they're all asking for his photos and autograph. I'm completely ignored so I decided to leave him and go to the boutiques all by myself.

"Niall!" I shouted. "Find me at the boutiques."

"Sure!" he yelled back.

I tried on dresses and shoes. 20 minutes later, I saw Niall. "Over here!" he shouted as he waves at me. I walk forward. He's with 3 girls. A dark-haired woman in her forties, a tall pretty girl with green eyes and black hair, and a girl with pouty lips, mouse-brown hair, and brown eyes. I smile at them.

"Oh!" the one with the pouty lips exclaim. "Another Malfoy." She smiles at me. I can't help but think of Tom. Ugh. No. I rejected him, right? Erase, erase. Think of Draco.

"I am indeed in love with a Malfoy," I reply.

"Ooohh... Another Potterhead like this nerd." She points at the green-eyed girl. The girl hit her and turned to me.

"I'm Olivia, this is my bestfriend, Carla, and my mother, Rowena." We shake hands.

We ate at an Italian restaurant, Niall's treat. I'm just glad that he didn't take us to Nandos. We always eat there, like everyday before.

Niall talked and talked. I learned that Carla is the current girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson. I made a mistake by mentioning Liam Payne's name. I didn't know he and Olivia had a horrible past. I'm really ashamed. My mouth is really unpredictable. I'm just glad Olivia let it pass. But I don't Believe it when she said 'its okay' because I can see the longing and misery on her eyes. I bet she still doesn't move on. Well Liam is a really good catch. He's almost perfect.

The three women bade goodbye. Niall drove me to our house. He reminisced with my parents and Pierre. They talked about his achievements.

"Hey, wanna come to a party at Friday night?" Niall asks me and Pierre.

"Count me out. I'm gonna be busy on my thesis on weekend," Pierre says.

"Exams' in 2 w-"

"She's coming with you, Niall dear," Mom tells him.

Once again, my Mom decided for me.

-

I went to the guys' 'Welcome Back' party. Niall introduced me to the owner of the house, Harry Styles. He's really adorable. I'm wearing my red taffeta dress to match my red heels. I pulled my hair into a neat braid. I'm now sitting on a stool with Niall.

"This is boring," I muttered under my breath.

"Go, socialize," Niall urged me.

"I don't know anybody here except you and Harry," I protest.

"That's the point, Crabby." I scowled. I hate that nickname. They got it from Spongebob Squarepants. I march away and went to the mini bar to have some drinks. I notice a dark-haired guy sitting there. I ignore him. I think he's Zayn Malik but who the hell cares? I spent a few more minutes drinking there alone.

"Whoa!" I hear Niall shouted. I turn to look at him. "Guys, I'd like you to meet my cousin, Patricia Horan." He points at me. Ugh! HE'S SO DEAD. Beside me, Zayn look up. Ha. He finally noticed me. "She barely knows anyone here so I thought it would be nice to introduce her to my friends." He smiles widely, clearly enjoying my embarrassing situation. I forced a smile to the crowd.