Dawn stared blankly, like she'd seen a ghost, and then her calm face turned into a frown. "All this shit I did for you? You can't get that nigga to give you some more money?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not giving you shit! You need to get your shit together." I yelled stomping out of the room. I walked to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

I could still hear Dawn's muffled yells and I just ignored it. I plopped of my bed closed my eyes till I was finally sleep.

When I woke up I was still fully clothed. I really couldn't wait until I got the hell out of this house. I'm saving all my pennies and waiting for the day. I reached over to grab my phone and noticed was 10:30. This was the day I had been waiting for all week and nobody could kill my vibe

I got up and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I let the water run down my body for a while before grabbing the bar on soap and washing my body. I started to think about Ian and our date. I had no doubt in my mind that it would be amazing.

I took about a 25 minute shower and got out. I walked in my room immediately after my leaving my bathroom. While I was moisturizing my skin, I heard my phone ringing. Without looking at my caller i.d. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Zen, come outside." hearing Ian's deep smooth voice had the palms of my hands sweating. I

"Ian, I'm getting dressed! Dang, give me ten minutes."

"Alright Zen, hurry up. We on a schedule."

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is rushing me?

Since I had no idea where we going, I just threw some light denim high waist distressed jeans, my navy blue cropped top, and some tan Steve Madden sandals. I pulled my hair into a bun, grabbed my purse, shades, and phone and headed to Ian's car. He was already standing on the passenger side of his car, waiting to open my door.

"Wassup Zen! You look nice babygirl." he licked his lips.

I smiled at the sound of my name. in his voice. "Thanks you too" I looked him up and down. He wore a black and yellow versace shirt, black levi's, and his thunder 4s. I bit my bottom

"I know I'm fine, but damn!" he said with a chuckle. I smacked and held my hand up to his face.

"Boy please" He chuckled again and finally opened the door to me. I slid in the car and could smell the lingering smell of Ian's cologne, my favorite kind. I breathed in heavily closing my eyes. Ian slowly slid in the car and started the engine.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he pulled out the drive way. I knew he wasn't going to answer me, he always wanted everything to be a surprise. Some times that was good, but other times I hated it.

"Ha, you know better than to ask." He said with a smirk on his face. I frown and showed him my middle finger. he winked

There were a few seconds of silence before I decided to turn the radio up, Mike Will's 23 blasted through the speakers and I could immediately hear Miley Cyrus's voice. Ian bobbed his head slightly still one hand on the staring wheel.

I hummed the song in a soft voice. I didn't really like the song, but it was okay. I turned my head to face the window. We looked like we were on the country side of town. I haven't been over this way in years. It always made me happy though.

Moments later we slowed down and pulled in the drive way of Pauline's. I squeled with glee "Oh my god Ian, you are the best!" He smirked and I pulled him into a hug