Sam rolled his eyes at that. They've been praying to the gods for two decades, haven't they figured it all out.

"And just like seventeen years before, the people of Shadowland and Iceberg will light their lanterns at 9:46 pm, the exact time the prince was kidnapped, and with that, they will light his road to home, to them, to his kingdom" said the reporter with a grim face. "Back to you Nadia."

As the news cast started "discussing" the events that were going to happen between now and 9:45, Sam hit the mute button and turned on his computer and logged on his Messenger.

He saw that Tara was on and started writing.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Look I've been thinking about this situation and I really think that we should do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, but something about this whole situation doesn't sum up."

"You don't say."

Sam glared at the screen.

"You know what I mean" wrote Sam. "I mean a teacher going through all this trouble for a stupid lost instrument..."

"I know" she wrote back. "I never thought someone will have the guts to use his instrument, especially Mr. Sanchez."

"I know, I never saw him as a risk taker."

"Me too."

Sam frowned. "How old is he?"

"Don't know. Why?"

"You said he was using his instrument."

"Yeah so?"

"Isn't he a little old to have an instrument?"

Tara was silent for a couple of minutes and then she replied.

"Holly Shit! How didn't we see that before?"

Sam stayed silent, thinking this through, but his phone rang and disturbed his thoughts.

It was Tara.

"What?" he asked.

"No seriously, how did he get that book?" asked franticly Tara.

"I don't know" mumbled Sam.

"He's like, what? Thirty? That instrument can't be his. He must have stolen it!"

"Yeah, but from who? I mean someone would notice if his instrument was missing."

"Maybe he stole it from a niece or nephew?"

Sam thought about it. "Does he have relatives?"

Tara grew silent. "I have no idea. I'll ask around, but something tells me he doesn't."

"Let's not jump into conclusions" reasoned Sam.

"I'm not, it's just a theory."

They both grew silent once more, thinking this through.

"Hmm, but even if it's from relatives, you think they would just lend it to him?" asked Tara.

"If my little sister asked to borrow mine for the day I would never give it to her, but if it was my dad? Why not?"

"I guess" said Tara.

"You know what, you ask around about Mr. Sanchez, and we'll see from there", suggested Sam.