A Happy Nightmare

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ADVENTURE TIME!

A/N: okay…so I have decided to continue this story. My reasons, I couldn’t let gumball have a sad ending along with flame prince AND well, i am technically forced by my friend who would kill me if i left it like this...so yeah!

Oh The Possibilities, They All come Down to One

After having to sit with the couple for almost an hour and having to put up with their lovey-dovey moments, they finally left. Together. Fionna was trying her hardest to keep herself awake, so Marshall ended up carrying her bridal style all the way to her house, where he would also be staying.

Gumball was furious and sad at the same time. He couldn’t believe that Fionna had feelings for that creature.

‘Well, I can’t say anything; I have feelings for ‘that’ creature’ Gumball fought in his mind. He walked back and forth in his room, thinking of many things he could.

“That’s it! I am never going to ask Fionna for help ever again!” gumball said proudly, before soaking back into his misery.

“Oh glob, I know I can’t do that.” Gumball whispered to himself.

“Ugh! That’s it!” gumball went to his closet and grabbed only a light sweater even though it was cold night, but the place he was going to wasn’t going to be cold.

Gumball’s P.O.V.

WELL, I have nothing else to do since my crush isn’t here with me, cuddling with me, snuggling here with me- PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GUMBALL! The mission was a fail and it’s your entire fault! Heck, I don’t even deserve to have Marshall! But…flame prince…he needs to have Fionna, I can stand here and watch them have the fairy tale ending that I wanted (Okay, I’ll be pissed and all and probably not be going to go to their wedding, and if Marshall dare asks me to be his best man, oh that’s when you’ll see me angry!)…but flame prince can’t, he’ll burst and officially blow this world up more than it already was.

I put on a light salmon sweater. SALMON, not pink. Anyways, I walked outside of my bedroom and met with the dirty floors that had burned a little.

“Oh flame prince…I have to clean this mess up.” By ‘this mess’ I don’t mean that mess, I mean the mess that I made and that caused such an affect to flame prince. Yeah sure, I probably don’t deserve Marshall, but I’ve seen the way Fionna looks at flame prince, and that’s no puppy love. Thing is, I don’t want to see Marshall get hurt, he really likes Fionna. A lot. Now I’m being selfish again, getting Fionna and flame prince together will leave me with Marshall! Ugh, now I’m using my friends! Face it gumball, he doesn’t like you if he went and kissed Fionna. Heck, I don’t even know if he goes that way!

I stomped all the way to the exit with my own war in my head.

“Your highness, are you okay?”

“Yes!” I said a little rudely. I straightened myself up as I saw the terrified face from my candy servant.

“I’m sorry, that was rude of me, please forgive me. I will be going to the flame prince’s home, if you will excuse me.” I said, trying my best not to freak out.

“Of course, let me get you your jacket-“

“No, that won’t be necessary, there will be enough heat coming from his house.”

“Whatever you wish.”

“I will take my leave now.” Immediately, I opened the door, and met the cold air of the night. I may have thought once or twice about going back to get a jacket but that would make me look like a fool and my servants would just look at me with the ‘I told you so’ face even though they don’t actually say it.