Chapter = 21 (part -1)

Start from the beginning

It only took him a few seconds to reach her frozen form. Her mouth went dry as she felt his heat wrapping itself around her; he was so close to her. Their chests only separated by a few inches. She stopped breathing completely when his hand made contact with her chin. His fingers, softly traced her jaw line as he lifted her face up. His gaze burned into hers and his eyes glowed brighter than ever. His fingers sensually travelled from her chin to her neck leaving a trail of heat and goose bumps behind. The mark on her shoulder sent sparks throughout her body in response to his heated gaze.

Instead of stopping on her shoulder his fingers went underneath her robe and traced her collar bone. The shiver which went down her spine brought her back to the reality and instinctively she flinched back from his touch. His eyes flashed at her reaction and a low growl escaped his lips. His hand dropped to his side and he clenched his fists tight. His posture turned rigid and he turned his back towards her to hide his lengthened canines.

“I brought some clothes for you.” His gruff voice echoed in the silent room.

Damien’s anger rose to a new level when she didn’t even bother to respond. The only girl who was made for him, who was meant to be his other half, who was suppose to be his and who was supposed to make him human again, wanted nothing to do with him. With his blood boiling and his transformation at the bay he left the room.

Cherryl stared after Damien as he stormed out of the room in furry, leaving the door ajar. She hurriedly walked to the door but instead of running out of the room she closed it shut. She hurriedly walked to the bed where her clothes were lying and she changed in lightening speed. She sighed in relief once she was fully clothed.

She was trying to slow down her crazily beating heart when a loud bang from somewhere around the house made her jump in fear. She slumped down against the bed and hugged her knees to her chest as another violent crash echoed in the house followed by several others. She covered her ears trying to block all the brutal sounds.

Damien has again locked himself up in his room and was wrecking it up. He transformed into his beast as soon as he had walked out of Cherryl’s room but instead of going out he went to his room and locked up the door.

Samuel has just come back into the castle when he heard a loud crash from upstairs. He walked towards the part of the house from where the sound of numerous crashes was coming in hurried footsteps. As soon as he stepped in the familiar hallway he spotted Mrs. Faulkner standing at the far end with her worried gaze lingering on the door as another loud crash echoed through the house followed by the sound of terrifying growls.

“What’s going on?” He asked in a worried tone as he jogged towards the elderly woman.

“Damien has lost it again.” She replied in a soft voice keeping her gaze on the bolted door. She flinched a little as a ripping sound came from the room.

“Damien, open the door. You need to calm down or at least go outside.” He said as he banged frequently on the door.

A few snarls and angry growls were the only response to his words as the trapped creature scratched the door and sent another antique piece hurling across the floor.