Preference:My Bad

Start from the beginning

"I guess Clearly not" you finished you continued walking.

"Baby it takes a lot of time,I've been through a lot" he tried to say.

"Oh vinny don't give that shit, you said it yourself your the one to break hearts and I should've believed you" you said grabbing your shirt and pants off the couch.

"I had always been told that you can't change a man,but I tried anyways... I'm so stupid, I mean hell Vinny are we even together?!" you grumbled.

"Yes baby but" you cut him off.

"But nothing!" You yelled. You chuckled " you know what? I'm out" you said, putting on your sweats and taking off your robe revealing your bra and putting on your shirt then putting on your boots.

"Y/n" Vinny said.

"Call me when you figure your self out or don't call at all" you looked at him and said before walking out.

Devontae:

 "But she know she staying the night cause she not the only one"

"Devontae no,stop" you said as Devontae kissed your neck and shoulder as you both sat on the couch.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because in not in the mood" you rolled your eyes.

Devontae just stared then spoke "ohhhhh, I get it,its about you not being the only one huh?" He smirked.

"Yes" you said turning your head towards him.

"I don't want to be your little sex toy Devontae... Not anymore" you said.

"You were fine with it at first" he argued.

"Yeah and I was stupid to keep going with it hoping one of these nights you'd ask me to be yours and cut these others off" you replied.

"Now you know that's not how it works" he said trying to kiss your lips.

You snatched away "then how does it work Vontae huh?! HOW" you yelled.

He sighed and it got quiet "Y/n look I don't know" he shrugged.

"Well then figure it out" you said springing up from your seat and scoffed "Goodbye Vontae" you said walking towards the door.

You were about to walk out but Devontae grabbed you from behind catching you off guard and kissing your ear ,his warm breath fanning the side of your face.

"You really wanna end this,I'll cut all of them off for you I swear" he said moving the strap of your dress and kissing your bare shoulder.

You were going back and you knew it, would you believe him or just do it not believing a word he says.

"Figure those details out later,have fun now" you said in your head.

You swung yourself around Wrapping your arms around him and kissing him   hard and he smirked he knew you'd stay.....you always do.

A/N part2 ???? Comment what'd you think of this comment opinions and should I do a part two? Answer both parts please not just one part thank you.

Oh and also I see this alot, I'm not stupid read my stories before you vote on them because you might not like them, so don't just vote before you read my stories,read,take your time,then vote if you like it thank you.