ciel meets the three demons

earl knew  3 demons that know nearly everyhting about the underworld but the question was how are they going to go to them! "do you have a sword ceil" "i think i have one in my pocket, here it is" by that earl cut his finger and made a mark that looks the same in mortal instruments. " the people would think you as a new member of a demon from the smell of my blood". earl opened the cage ,holded ceil tightly and went outside. ceil saw that in demon land the moon as pure red , dead trees everywhere and demons fighting by using their demon abillities. two of the demons that earl mentioned earlier were fighting. their really creepy when it come to serious fighting. " earl, i've been looking for you everywhere and whose this girl,boy your with. " oh this is a boy named ceil and he's with me to talk to you about something. " but with my demon eyes i see him as a girl and a really pretty one oh well its just my illusion." by that sentence the match finished. "hey earl, what brings you here?" spoke one of the demons and whose she with u? "i said the same thing but she is apparently a he if u look  with human eyes. " so what brings u here" said the demon with a handsome face. apperantly the spell her parents put was slowly brokening and it will get worser than ever. " oh i havent introduced myself, hi my name is kei and i get a bit hypo when i meet people, especially beautiful women and this is rayne, his not really interested in anything but himself. " shut up moron, dont even know anything." "hey guys,why am i getting left out" "oh sorry, u were here" "idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" by that she cut kei with her sword" owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" be careful" "may  i speak" shouted earl angrily. " sure thing" so what do u want to talk about?" "not here, in showrovies place." um okay" so they all went to showrovies place. " kei,rayne and showrovie, what exactly do u know about the underworld." "huh? whats this all of a sudden" they all said at once. "the underworld huh, there are heaps of demons and soulreepers that wants to escape when they found out that their ancesstors couldn't open the dark treasure box with the arken stone in it unless the key is found.with all their powers they tried to go deep down but it never reached deep down where the arken stone was and by that, the underworld gate got shut and never to be opened again unless they have the other key to it. it is said that the lengendary soul reeper is in the real world and knows where the underworld is, he even knows the powers of the arken stone and knows how to get there. he's one of the ancesstors that lived for thousands of years  but it is said that he became reborned from the two powerful people that had a child and the key to the arken stone and the underworld. they were the one who locked the gate of the underworld and they were the one who made the lengendary soul reeper into a good,handsome, powerful young man. he was going to marry the child of the powerful people but something terrible happened and put a spell on the child and brang her somewhere ages after that. only she can open the  gate to the underworld and i belive thats you ceil. "what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone said with a big shock.