"Mmmph," Ms. Austin smirked, sucking her teeth.

"What's up mom?" Joy warmly greeted her. "You all packed and ready to go?"

Ms. Austin threw her hand up at Joy and walked past her to Kristen. Peering suspiciously at her, she put her chubby hands to Kristen's face and squeezed.

"Ms. Austin," Kristen protested, trying to wiggle out of her touch.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"You dirty little girl," Ms. Austin said in a hissing, quiet tone. "You got the love bites."

"Love bites?" Kristen repeated in a squeaky tone.

Ms. Austin let go of her face and gestured to the several hickeys Kristen had on her neck, chest, and tops of her breasts.

Kristen glanced down at her exposed skin and turned a deep red. She absently covered her chest with her hands and glanced over at Joy, nervously biting her lip. Joy just coyly smiled and leaned back against her chair, crossing her arms. It was now Kristen's turn to be tormented and teased by her mother for being a "loose girl".

"You got the love bites!" Ms. Austin repeated.

"You make it sound like a venereal disease Mom."

"You gave that boy the muffin, didn't you?" Ms. Austin said, ignoring Joy. "You let that boy have your muffin."

Kristen smiled hard and shook her head. "N-No Ms. Austin-"

"Liar!" Ms. Austin waved her chubby finger at Kristen and wickedly smiled. "I can smell the d*ck on ya."

"Mom, you know that's a lie."

"It's all over her like cheap perfume."

Kristen wanted to melt into the couch and disappear.

"Well," Ms. Austin began as she waved a hand at Kristen and walked to the chair opposite her and sat down. "I suppose you had to get your cherry sooner or later. Least you lasted this long. My Joy been screwing since she got her period at 14."

"Mom, I was 16."

"That's the lie you told me. But I know the truth. I could smell the d*ck on you too. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to embarrass you."

"Yeah Mom, perish the thought that you would ever want to embarrass me."

Ms. Austin waved off Joy's sarcasm and leaned forward, peering at Kristen. "Let me see you walk."

Kristen blanched. "Excu-Excuse me?"

"Excu-Excuse me? I said let me see you walk! Stand up!"

Kristen looked over at Joy but Joy only shrugged and looked away from her, pretending to inspect a nail.

"Come on! I don't have all day! My plane leaves in two hours!"

"Not two hours too soon," Joy lamented.

"Let's go Kristen."

Kristen apprehensively stared at Ms. Austin for a moment; then begrudgingly got up from the couch and walked back and forth in front of it.

"Around," Ms. Austin gestured with her finger. "Walk around the room."

Kristen irritably looked at her; then followed her orders, feeling like a cow on display at a carnival.

"You walking and you upright?" Ms. Austin shook her head and tsked. "He didn't do it right."

Kristen turned on Ms. Austin with an attitude. "Trust me Ms. A, he did. Several times." She stopped with widened eyes, realizing what she'd just said.