Prologue

Serenity's POV;

I finish drying my hair then I make my way downstairs to find the guys all sat there wite big smiles.

"What's with the smiles?" I ask whilst taking a seat on Jack's lap

"The record company rang us" Rian replies

"And?"

"WE GOT SIGNED" Alex yells

"That's great I knew you'd manage it. Congratulations"

"Thank you"

"Let's party" Jack cheers wrapping his arm around me

We all cheer in response and 3hrs later we reach the local bar. Consuming a lot of alcohol and endless amounts of shots. It's safe to say that night ended great.

Two weeks later the sickness started along with the distance and unknown tension between me and Jack. I was curled up on the sofa asleep, well to the guys I was asleep but their conversation sounded pretty serious so I decided to eavesdrop.

"I can't"

"Jack you have to tell her"

"But it will hurt her"

"You're already hurting her by acting like a dick towards her" Alex argues

"I know that, I don't know how to word it though."

"The longer you leave it the more it will hurt her"

3 days later nothing changed, I'm curious as to what the conversation was about. I woke up again this morning alone in bed and let me tell you it's not a nice feeling.
I notice Jack is sat alone in the living room so I go and sit next to him.

"Hey" I smile

"Hey"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"There is, you've been distancing yourself from me. Whatever it is you have to tell me then man up and do it. I'm not allowing this to hurt me anymore"

He takes a sip of his drink and ignores me

"Jack!"

"What?"

"Tell me"

"Go away"

"Not until you tell me"

"Fine! We're over, now fuck off"

"What?" I ask as I get tears and feel that knife going deeper into my heart

"I said we're over, what don't you understand about that?"

I get up and leave, pushing pass the audience we now had. As soon as I reach the bedroom I start to pack my things.

"He didn't mean it" Alex speaks quietly

"You knew, I know you did I heard you 3 days ago"

"He's drunk so said the wrong thing. He's meant to half break up with you"

"What do you mean?"

"Our manager said no girlfriends. I spoke to Lisa and she's fine, we're still dating but to our manager we're not. You and Jack was meant to do the same"

"Well obviously it was good timing as he probably wanted to leave me anyway."

"Don't go"

"I have to, I don't want to see him"

"Where are you going?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet"

"Go to Lisa's, I'll let her know you're on your way"

I sigh and nod my head ok as I finish packing. Then I leave not taking a single glance at the love of my life.