Chapter one

-dream-

Merida's p.o.v.

Run Merida! Run! I repeated in my mind. I headed for the woods when I was stopped by a huge road that was blocking the way. "I noticed a shining car, under the street-light, and panicked.

I started to run again, I could see them. There demonic eyes boring into me. "Join us!" They shouted and I ran faster. Come on!

As I was running a dark shadow got in my path and the next thing I know is that I'm on my knees leaning against a tree. A bright light burned my eyes as I was pulling myself up, it looks like some sort of torch?

"Hey! Can't ya see I'm trying to run he-" I was cut off when a pair of lips smacked against mine, as a reflex I pushed it away and rubbed my lips. "I'm so sorry! It's just I've never seen another human! OMG, I thought I was the only one!" He squealed and I backed away a little. "Ok, ye May be crazy. I need to find ma brothers." Just as I turned he stopped me and I sighed. "Look, the seekers are only there and your going to get caught if you run! I've got a car." He pointed to a rusty vehicle that looks like it has been into a few trees. "You can drive?" I asked, he grinned before shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and got into the drivers seat. "I'll drive!" He smiled which caused me to smile. "What's your name?" I asked and he looked at me. "Hiccup, you?" I looked forward before starting the engine. "Merida." We whizzed off down the road and off into a field.

-end of dream-

Rapunzel's p.o.v

I shot up and ran to a nearby pen and paper.

"Hey! What are ya doing! Stop it! No!" The voice shouted in my head but I ignored it. I carried on drawing until a portrait of the boy named hiccup in my dream was in front of me. "Please! Don't show this!" The voice cried but it was my duty. I felt torn.

"I hate you." Merida stated and I felt a part of me hurt. It's hard having two opinions and minds. As much as she hated me, she is still apart of me.

-morning-

"You know this is bad. You're letting her get to you. Now tell me about her. Who was she? Who is this boy? What was she like?" She seemed stated and asked. I racked through my head and started to remember her life.

"Her naime is Merida Dunbroch. She is 18 years old. She orginates from Scotland. Her passions include hunting, walking and playing with her brothers. She has-" I was cut off when the voice shouted at me.

"No. Stop! Don't tell her! Please!" She begged and I resisted. "She has?" Gothel pushed me on and I sighed. "T'ree brothers and her family is dead, all commit suicide. The boy I drew is her boyfriend hiccup." I stopped and waited for the voice to interrupt me but nothing. It was silent.

-daydream-

Merida's p.o.v

"Hey Mer!" I heard hiccup shout from behind and I grabbed my little brother. "Hiccup!" I ran to him and hugged him with one arm. "Ere, grab him." I passed him to hiccup who seemed to take him happily. "I started to panic, ye haven't been back for 'ours!" He laughed. "No, I have you and the boys to protect." I smiled and looked down, fiddling with fingers. "Hey! Do you want to play football?" Hiccup asked my brother, his face lit up and he nodded, with such enthusiasm.