Bottom of the night
~ Apartment #D 34 ~

As the city ran wild as if there was no tomorrow . One enchanting pad is exuding with nothing but peace , and heat to keep Papa Bear and his babygirl comfy and cozy from the brick cold weather outside their four walls . On this particular night young Papa had the mind to stay at the crib and just chill for the night .
He thought about going out and getting his piece wet but, he could get box any other night also .
'Same shit a different night.'

Who better to spend his free time with other than his Ladybug Alijah.
She had been naggin' his ear off asking:
"Pops when we gonna have our time? You don't love me no more?!" Her squeaky voice spewing guilt upon her Pop.
Giving him that face any baby girl that had her young Papa on lock couldn't resist . She was just a five year old baby that wasn't feelin' how much her Pops was out runnin' the streets tryna get it for the both of them .

So he clad them both in matching gray silk button up jammies . His babygirl had to match his fly too ! If he rocked any dope brand best believe it came with a second set . If he copped gold you already know his princess had ice also . Whether it was silver , diamonds , or her birthstone from her ears to the wrists she was set .

They camped out on the long velvet-like interior sofa, and muched on the princess' favorite icecream : Blue Bell's chocolate chip mint . The reruns of Three's Company on TV Land had her undivided attention .
It was the catchy theme song to the show that had her hooked . It didn't hurt that she thought Jack was a cute lil' white man .

" Come and knock on our door , we've been waiting for you,
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his Three's Company too !
Come and dance on our floor ! "
She snaps her fingers the best she could and, sang along missing a few words . Pops shook his head with a smile of pure amusement upon him .
' Moms ruined her .'

After a couple of episodes consisting of Jack Tripper being a yes man to Janet and Chrissy had the Papa Bear stretched out on the sofa; mouth open and all tapped out .
Sweet Alijah was tickled pink at Jack tripping all over the place running himself ragged . Even more so , how much Mrs. Roper was a fiend to indulge in grown folk's business with her mans .
Ladybug let off jovial laughs that would make anyone who could hear join in .

When Alijah turned her attention away from the sitcom she noticed that Pops was knocked out for the count .
The way his respiration pattern changed causing his snores to transition to hums . A mischievous grin corrupts her delicate and innocent brown features in that moment. She eyes the bulge in his thin silky pocket thinking : Its time to go into pocket city to get my friends.

Ever so sneakily and calculating Ladybug's hand came in contact with her stack of paper friends slippin' them out like butta' . All the while peeking at Papa Bear being sure not to wake him from his peaceful slumber. 'Got em coach!'
Alijah did an happy dance to the theme song from Three's Company while spreading the guap out like it was a chinese fan while the others slipped through at Pop's and Ladybug's feet .

Unbeknownst to her Alijah was holdin' almost a couple G's in her hands .
It wasn't no big thing because young Slim would always stash mad amounts of money on babygirl when they would go out and about , a habit he created . If a muhfucka caught him slippin' they would barely get jackshit . The lil' princess chanted in a
sing-song manner "I got money !"