How to Look up to Heroes

Start from the beginning

Stephanie has arrived to Lazytown for the summer to stay with her uncle, Mayor Meanswell and this aggravated Robbie because it could bring back LazyTown to how it used to be. After getting rid of the kids, making Stephanie feel lonely, she's been told the story about Number 9 and how people can contact him using the mailbox. Stephanie made her way there and wrote her letter to contact the hero.

Robbie saw what she was going to do and was praying that she'd give up or the hero wouldn't return but unfortunately, the hero arrived.

"Are you number 9?" Stephanie asked.

"No... I'm number 10" the hero said. "My name is Sportacus"

"Are you a superhero?" the girl asked.

"Uh... let's just say I'm a slightly above average hero" Sportacus answered.

Robbie was shocked. It was another one and he will ruin everything. And it wasn't that long when it happened. Everyone now listened to Sportacus and everyone is becoming more active than ever. Robbie tried everything to make the blue hero go away but in the end, his plans are always foiled.

Whenever Robbie walks away after his plans being foiled evert single time, Sportacus would usually come over just to talk to Robbie but whenever he tries to do so, Robbie just immediately vanishes.

"Hey Robbie... can we talk" Sportacus called out

"Leave me alone!" yelled the grumpy man.

Robbie tried to capture the blue hero multiple times but it always tends to fail. He knew every weakness the guy has and changed his strategy multiple times but still to no avail. It mostly ends up him needing to be saved by the guy. Sportacus doesn't even know why Robbie is acting this way but for some reason, whenever Robbie literally falls to his arms, Sportacus enjoys seeing Robbie's face.

When Robbie fell asleep to his arms after falling of the tree, after the kids walking away, Sportacus looked back at the sleeping man and played with his hair a bit and kissed his forehead. This was the only time where he was able to interact with Robbie (even if Robbie had no idea what was happening).

"Oh Robbie... you can always talk to me you know" Sportacus said.

He sat on the ground, laying his back against the brick fence where Robbie was sleeping and gave out a sigh.

"I can tell you have issues that you express through your weird plans" Sportacus said. "I just wish you could tell me"

* * * *

What the hell would I be, without you

Brave face talk so lightly, hide the truth

After numerous of failed attempts to stop the superhero, Robbie's decided to just be involved with the kids and try to interact with them instead of wasting his time getting rid of Sportacus. And for some reason, Robbie was having more fun than ever but he's still grouchy. Sure, he still has intensions on capturing Sportacus but it has became a less of a priority. This took Sportacus's attention and he thought that it was now the perfect opportunity to finally get to know Robbie.

So one weekend, while playing with the kids, he saw Robbie just walking around. He's decided to leave the kids and to up to him. Robbie at the other hand was just planning his next scheme till Sportacus jumped over a brick fence just to be infront of him.

"Hi!" Sportacus said.

"S-sportaflop! What are you doing here?" Robbie asked in shock.

"I just came to say hi!" Sportacus said. "It's not like you who comes out and play with us!"