Surprise!

3 Months Later●

Levy P.O.V

Gajeel and I were offically a couple and unfortunely because of Mirajane, Erza and Lucy easedropping,  the whole guild found out about it.

Gajeel had told me to come over to dinner tonight, so I dressed up pretty in a lighte pink frilly dress and a pink rose headband. I smiled at my outfit when I had finished changing.

I called Lu-chan through a lacrima.

"Hi Levy- Oh my god! You so pretty!! Whats the ocassion!? Is Gajeel taking you out on a date!?"

I laughed at my friends excitement.

"Yes, he is, he said to dress up nice and come to his place tonight."

"Omigawd! Levy! Do you know what that means!?"

"No. And I'm sure it's not what your thinking! Remember when the whole guild thought that? He was just confessing! Jeez!" I bit my cheek in embarasment.

"Okay okay, but that might happen you know. But if it's not that then what do you think it is?"

"Just a date. I don't think it's going to be anything else. Gajeel....he's not exactly a playboy or anything, not that I want him to be, just he's not that good with expressing his feelings I guess."

"Well anyway, good luck~♡" Lucy winked and then hung up.

"Ahhh Lu-chan!"

○At Dinner●

I walked up to Gajeel's door. I took a deep breath and gulped before coming in. 'W-what if Lucy is right and that's what hes planing!? W-what do I do then?'

I discarded the thought from my brain.

'Of course not Levy! Don't be so silly!'

I gently knocked on the door and then the door opened. I gasped.

What I saw surprised me so much.

The house was lit up with nothing but candle lights, and rose petals were layed on the floor. I never thought that Gajeel was the type of guy who would do something so romantic like this.

But it made me suspect if what Lucy said was gonna happen.

"Levy?" Gajeel's voice bomed and I imediatly shot my head up, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh..sorry, just was...surprised! Haha, I didn't think you would do this sort of thing." I laughed awkwardly.

"Uh, normaly I wouldn't but...someone helped." Gajeel cursed under his breath about Mirajane demanding to set this up or something.

I giggled. I stepped into the house and walked over to the diner. I gasped again when I saw a delicious looking beef roast and wine and potatoes. My mouth started to drool at this yummy looking dinner.

"It looks so delicious! Did you make it?" I looked at Gajeel and he put his hand behind his head.

"Uh, yeah."

"Wow~"

Gajeel then suddenly looked a bit nervous about something and I saw a tint of red invade his cheeks.

'Is it because- No Stupid Levy!'

"Lets just eat." "Okay."

I dug into the food as soon as he said it, taking every option that I could choose of the choices of food that was on the table.

I couldn't help think that that was what he was planning.

I tried not to think about it but it just kept popping up in my head. I was sure Gajeel could see the red on my cheeks. "What's wrong shrimp?" "Ah n-noth-nothing."

was all I could say. I was too embarrassed by my silly thoughts that Lucy planted in my head.

"Well....I-I've been meaning to ask you..." Gajeel studdered which made me raise an eyebrow. The strong iron-headed dragon slayer...studdered?!

He suddenly got out of his chair and down on one knee.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

'I-is he proposing!?' 

Gajeel opened a little box that was in his hand and I looked at it with surprisement. It was made from iron and it had a book with a dragon surrounding it decorating the ring with such detail. It was stunningly beautiful. I loved it so much.

"Levy will you marry me?" 'Levy, he called me Levy!'

"Oh Gajeel! Yes of course you idiot!" I said, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips.