zero; short summary

PRISONER OF AZKABAN; YEAR THREE; HARRY J

PRISONER OF AZKABAN; YEAR THREE; HARRY J. POTTER

❝SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA BLEED TO KNOW, THAT YOUR ALIVE AND HAVE A SOUL.❞

Carmen Granger had always been one to mend hearts. She was the person you could come to when you needed a hug, she was a shoulder to cry on, she was always someone you could lean on. No matter what.

In come Harry Potter, a messy haired green eyes boy with a terrible past, and a very large hole in his heart one that Carmen hopes to fill. From day one Carmen had filled the hole in Harry's heart, with her sweet words, beautiful smiles, and comforting bear hugs. She had filled the hole in the broken boy's heart, but will she be able to do that if he can't keep it in his body?

Harry's life is threatened when Sirius Black, grade A murder, escapes from Azkaban to kill Harry, or so everyone suspects. Then enter Remus Lupin, the new Defense Against The Dark Arts techer that's got everyone raved, but what's with his disappearance's and new scars every month?

Harry is not only threatened, Carmen is also threatened when a few rumors go around that she may be related to Sirius, or possibly his daughter.

Is Carmen really a Granger? Will Harry meet his end? Is Sirius really guilty?

rowan blanchard as carmen lana granger