aj styles

I HOPE U ENJOY IT! WARNING THEIRS SUM SMUTS IN HERE! I RECOMMEND IF UR UNDER 12 TO NOT READ THIS STORY. THIS ISN'T MY BEST STORY PLEASE DONT JUDGE! THIS I MADE A WHILE AGO, BEFORE I SIGNED UP ON WATTPAD.

*7 months earlier*

Aj styles was dating nikki bella for a long time now. since the royal rumble, he has been your secret lover. you have always dreamed of making out with him and him kissing your neck. it would be heaven to you.

aj styles has helped you with new finishing moves. your finisher was the avalanche on sunday. but vince told u recently its banned and your move has to be a superkick. a superkick. when u found out about this u were heart broken.

A week later after 2 months, nikki bella broke up with aj because she thought you and aj would be perfect together. so nikki went out with john cena.

you were in your own private lockerroom and you were crying in the corner. you were so mad about your move. you told vince what about a moonsault, but he thinks it wont suit you. you felt like a complete joke and doubted yourself so much

aj knocks on the door and opens the door holding two cups water. "hey Y/N! i got us wat-". Aj looked at u as u were crying the corner. he shut the door behind him and sat next to you.

"hey whats wrong Y/N? look at me..". you slowly look at him as tears fill your eyes."vince banned my move and told me i shouldn't be high flyer so he said if i dont use the superkick im fired..".

Aj wrapped his arm around u and your rubs your arm up and down as he kisses your temple and turns your head facing him."ignore him ok? dont let vince bring u down". Aj kissed your cheek and brought u close to him.

You looked at Aj as u tried to hold back your tears. "aj what about ni-", "nikki and i broke up". you sigh."im so sorry about that". aj amiles."its ok. now i can finally do what i wanted for the past 11 months".

he puts his hands in your hair and kissed u. As he was kissing you, you couldn't take it anymore. you kissed back. Aj slides his tongue inside you mouth and turns it into a tongue kiss. he bit your bottom lip making u let a sigh out. he started kissing your neck.

"god damn..". you let out a sigh and get relaxed. "you like that? then ill keep goin..". aj kept kissin your neck up and down. in thr middle of your neck, he left a hickey. aj whispers in your ear."i left that there so guys know to watch out.."

Aj picked u up and kissed u and he slowly layed u down on the couch. he crawled on top of u kissing your neck again then went back to kissing your lips.

"god your beautiful..."

aj makes u smile from that. you two kept kissing. aj took of your shirt and looked at u in your bra. he started kissing your breasts. he took off one of your straps off your shoulders and started kissin your shoulder.

he took your whole bra off. aj started trailing his lips down your stomach. your imagination came true. the making out, the neck kisses, it was all reality. Aj crawed back to you and caressed your cheek. "can you give me a chance? please?". you nod yes.

aj takes his shirt off. you sit up and trail your finger down his tattoos. Aj gently pushes u back down on the couch. he goes low and unzips the zipper using his mouth. he standed up pulling your pants and panties off. aj takes his pants and boxers off.

he crawled back on you and kissed you. "im gonna kiss every part of your body i love".

he kissed your forehead. then you cheeks, then your lips, then your neck, then your chest, then your breasts and the nipples. then the ribs, then the stomach. he turned you around and kissed your shoulders, back, your hips and your ass. he turned u back around and kissed both your legs and looked at u. "the second best part." he smiled and started to kiss your Pussy. he was eating you out alive.