Deserving to know

Start from the beginning

I started to sob, “ NO I’m not…I’m a demon a monster dad….I could’ve killed you guys with the way I just freaked out.”

“Aye..aye” Stiles stated sitting on the bed next to me and dad ,” But you didn’t Alex you’re not the only one having issues… we’ll get through this together alright I’m not going to let anything get you.”

He leaned over and kissed my forehead and I smiled weakly.

Scott Pov:

“Scott this is the fifteenth time she’s woken up like that you have to tell me what the hell happened that night.” Stiles growled looking at me.

“Stiles I told you I don’t know..after I left with you Deucalion made Alexa stay with him I don’t know what the hell happened.”

It immediately got quiet between us too as we leaned against his locker. He stared weirdly at his lock and I couldn’t help but to catch on to the conversation between the new girl and her father. I had to admit she was pretty, but she isn’t as gorgeous as Alexa, but yet something about her just pulled me in.

I shook that thought out of my head as soon as I felt lips pressed to my cheek, “Hey..”

I looked over at Alexa who immediately raised an eyebrow, “Scott are you alright..baby your eyes are glowing…”

I raised an eyebrow,” Glowing what..what do you mean they’re glowing…”

I looked up at Kira seeing her slowly start to walk up to us.

“Dude she’s not kidding your eyes are glowing…Scott stop it stop it right now..” Stiles stated looking at me worriedly..

“I can’t” on that note Alexa and Stiles quickly rushed me into and empty classroom.

“Get back I don’t what might happen ..” I growled before digging my nails into my palms.

As my claws and canines left I fell to the ground and Alexa quickly ran over to me. Gently she lifted up my head.

“Baby are you alright…”

I looked into her eyes how they were brown with a hint of green in them, I couldn’t help myself but to press my lips against hers, earning a ‘oh my god’ from Stiles. We kept kissing until Stiles cleared his throat when I pulled away I looked into her eyes.

“when were you going to tell me about the nightmare.?”

“Wh- what are yo-?”

“the nightmare…where you’re chasing yourself”

She laughed,” Really you’re worried about that right now?”

“ No not really I’m mostly worried about what’s going on with the show ‘Awkward‘. yes I’m worried about that Alexa..”

“Its nothing I swear…”

“It not nothing if its causing you to shift…”

She looked back at Stiles, “you told him?”

“Alexa something is going on with all of us everybody deserves to know”

I REALLY WANT TO WIN AN WATTY AWARD SO PLEASE VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE- NO LIKE TEEN WOLF DEPENDS ON IT EITHER FOR THIS BOOK OR MRS. ALPHA WHICH EVER YOU BOOK YOU LIKE BEST I WOULD RATHER YOU VOTE FOR MRS. ALPHA PLEASE GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO READ AND VOTE FOR BOTH BOOKS..

AHHHAHAHAHAHASHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH...TEE HEDE

BASICALLY: after Scott left with Stiles Alexa had been forced to stay with Deucalion and find the nemicon on foot she did find it ....something happened and Scott and Stiles found her a few feet from the nemicon or tree...i'm a just say tree tree is easier to type.....yeah so she hasn't told no one of what has happened and since than she's been having the dreams yes you will find out what happened, YES there WILL be DRAMA, and yes there will be SEXUAL SCENES for all of you to horny wolfies...shame on you...but yeah also check out MRS. ALPHA