ur new life! a nessie and jacob love story

Start from the beginning

"You can come out now Renesmee .He's gone." My father voice was soothing but I could here he was trying to hide back his own laughter. Alice was back in the room. Before I knew it she had pulled me into the chair in my bath room. The normally clear counter was now covered in make-up. Alice started to do my make-up as my mother glided into the room.

"Jacob is down stairs now; he won't bother us anymore now. Esme has got him to great the guests." She was wearing a slender pale blue dress, her hair tied back in a neat bun. She looked beautiful. My dad obviously agreed as he kissed her head murmuring to her about how beautiful she was as he kissed her hair.

"Thanks mum" I replied I couldn't move now as she had pulled my arms to my waist to stop me from scratching my "new face".

"Renesmee?" Esme called attentively "it's time!"

Chapter 2 - together forever

I started hyperventilating. My mum rushed to my side to calm me down.

"Hush babe. It's going to be okay" she wrapped her cool arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Honey" Alice exclaimed outside. "Your heart's like a drum. Try and slow it down. You don't want to sweat off your new face!" Alice was now wearing the same slender pale blue dress as my mum, Bella.

"Renesmee?" Esme called from down stairs. "Jacob's waiting for you."

"She's right. I have to go. Dad could you pass us the flowers? There're outside in a vase. He darted out the room. I was really nervous. I would probably fall down the stairs. But dad would never let that happen I thought. I was dead nervous now, about facing the guests.

"Renesmee, you go in there nervous but come out extremely happy" my dads advice. He came back in the room walking at the normal human speed. He handed over the flowers. "I felt the same on my wedding da..."

"I get it dad." I cut him off. I had heard the story of their wedding enough times.

"Jasper?" I called. I knew he could hear me from down stairs. I needed him badly now. He came half way up human speed and the rest of the way vampire speed.

"Yes Renesmee?" he looked beautiful in his suit.

"Can you please keep my emotions calm? I don't want to mess up. But let me cry, I probably will." I felt my cheeks go a dark red.

"Of course Nessie." He turned around and glided back down stairs. I felt calm and steady immediately.

"Right. Now lets meet Jacob at the alter Renesmee" Edward took my arm, tucked it inside his and lead me down the Cullen's stairs.

Everyone gasped as I came in view. I looked around to see only two humans; Billy and Grandpa and all my friends: The Pack, The Denali Clan, Zafrina, Nahul, Stephan and all the others who helped save my life many years ago.

Then my eyes focused on him, my true love. Jacob stood wearing a suit with a violet in his pocket, my favourite flower. At his side, Jacobs farther sat in his wheelchair, looking proudly at his son. As I got nearer Jacob beamed. Edward placed my hand in his and sat down.

"Dearly beloved..." I gazed into his dark beautiful eyes hearing nothing, until Jacob Said the words "I do" I managed to choke out the words "I do". I was slightly crying.

Jacob took my face in his hands and kissed me. We were now to be man and wife forever more.

Chapter three - Dog Wife

Everyone was clapping and cheering, some even crying. We broke apart and gazed at each other, I got lost in his dark eyes.

"I love you Renesmee Carlie Black, forever." He looked proud to say that.